1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Omar Brown and Delvin Johnson prepping for the draft at High Impact Training.

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Feb 17, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,091 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    Omar Brown and Delvin Johnson prepping for the draft at High Impact Training.
    http://www.wvmetronews.com/marshall.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=51013
    Omar Brown and Delvin Johnson now spend their days working with the HIT (High Impact Training) Center in Huntington preparing for their upcoming Pro Day and the chance to impress NFL scouts. Brown and Johnson have signed with Huntington lawyer and agent Dave Rich and are hoping their futures include the NFL.
    “I talked to a lot of agents and I felt this was best location for me being that I’m still going to school,” said Brown. “I could go to class and work out without any problem.”
    Brown, a 5’ 11” safety, had four picks for The Herd this season and led the team with 113 tackles. However, football skills don’t always translate to the skills necessary to impress scouts during workouts. During Marshall’s Pro Day on March 12th, players will run the 40-yard dash and the 3-cone drill among others. Perfecting the skills need to run those drills to perfection is where the experts with the HIT Center step in.