1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

One word, YOGA!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Galian Beast, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

12,354 Messages
    3,832 Likes Received
    I've had back problems for a few years, and it's the reason why I left the Army.

Doctors basically said they couldn't do anything for me, but I just had my first Yoga class today and I feel AMAZING.

I would recommend it to everyone on the Zone. If you have aches or pains, or just want to feel better... DO IT!

2. Wimbo

Wimbo Active Member

4,133 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I did yoga as part of P90X. It was probably my favorite workout in the series. I am not naturally flexible, and it was hard for me to hold some of the positions, but afterwards I felt great.

3. TOYSTER17

TOYSTER17 Pimpstocious and Pimpalicious

348 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    I did yoga for a year at my university, it was so hard to hold some positions as I am not flexible at all. The instructor would also throw in some Pilates. I enjoyed it because it was a 8am class and it would energize me for the day (and because of the women in there :D), but I can't say that Yoga made a difference with aches. It definitely did help with my stretching and flexibility though.

4. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I believe in Yoga myself.

5. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

13,329 Messages
    5,492 Likes Received
    Try, you should! Good, you will feel! Resist, you cannot!

Oh wait ... :D

#reality

6. danielofthesaints

danielofthesaints Well-Known Member

1,110 Messages
    203 Likes Received
    Build yourself a strong core. Form is everything. That will solve most back aches.

7. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

8,124 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    i do yoga in addition to pilates. my body always feels great after i do either workout.:D

8. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Well-Known Member

4,480 Messages
    210 Likes Received
  9. Alumni2k11

Alumni2k11 Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)

1,050 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    girlsinyogapants.com