1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

OT totally embarrassed

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by PullMyFinger, Sep 14, 2004.

1. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Old Fashioned

3,395 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    OMG im a Rangers fan, what a total embarrassment....... :mad: :mad:

sorry if this is the wrong space for this post, move it if ya wish.
  2. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Honestly, I don't blame the player. I'd get sick of dipsh!t fans heckling me too if I were a pro athlete. What I hate about this is he's just a rookie. He's facing charges now, maybe a long suspension, and he was a damn good reliever for a rookie. I hope we don't lose him, or his head gets rattled because of this, we could really use some pitching.
  3. Smith22

Smith22 Well-Known Member

5,747 Messages
    197 Likes Received
    You have to be kidding me. What if that chair hit a freakin little kid or baby. Chose a different line of work if you can't handle it. I hope that woman sues his dumb arse for pulling that stunt.
  4. Reef Engineer

Reef Engineer New Member

810 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There's no way in hell that woman doesn't sue ... and I'm sure others will want in on that. Those that were near her are probably suffering "emotional distress" due to the trauma of witnessing such wanton violence.

Welcome to the world of litigation.
  5. DallasCowpoke111

DallasCowpoke111 Benched

2,242 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If she waits untill after the first of Nov, maybe she can hire John Edwards, he'll have a lot of free time right around then.

:D
  6. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    it was wrong throwing the chair but that f*****g fan is a dumb a** for provoking the players and it pissed me off when the dude was interviewed, in the replay it showed the dude daring the players to go after him and in the interviewed he acted as if he was fearing for his life what a freaking b****
  7. Pooz

Pooz New Member

259 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wanna crack that overacheiving Ranger player over the head with my own chair...dumbazz.