1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: PackersNews: Analysis: Cowboys much less dangerous without Romo

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 2, 2010.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

68,588 Messages
    8,805 Likes Received
    By Pete Doughertypdougherty@greenbaypressgazette.com • November 2, 2010

When the NFL schedule comes out next spring, remember that old NFL saying: It’s not who you play, it’s when you play them.

Case in point, the Green Bay Packers’ opponent this week, the Dallas Cowboys. Before the season started, this was one of the toughest games on the Packers’ schedule, maybe the best team coming to Lambeau Field this year.

Here we are, the week of the game, and this is anything but what it looked like at the end of training camp.

Regardless of whether the 1-6 Cowboys are falling apart, their biggest problem is they won’t have quarterback Tony Romo, who’s out because of a broken collarbone. That alone is huge.

Read more: http://packersnews.greenbaypressgaz...ysis-Cowboys-much-less-dangerous-without-Romo
  2. sago1

sago1 Active Member

7,789 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wow. That Packer analysis of the Cowboys performance this year is really far off. Imagine, they believe the Cowboys are far less dangerous w/o Romo. But that can't be. Real Cowboy fans know that Romo is a horrible QB & any QB out there is far better then Romo. Many Romo haters believed with Romo out of the game, that Kitna would turn this time around--cause after all Romo was the whole problem. Imagine some Packer analysis doesn't see that at all. He seems believe Romo is pretty good QB. Hmmm.

Obviously I'm being sarcastic. But what else is there to say with the team 1-6 and getting ready to play the Packers in Packerland. Heck it wouldn't matter if the game was being played in Cowboy Stadium cause we can't win there either.

Really there doesn't seem to be anything else to say about the Cowboys' play this season. Now, unfortunatley, our biggest concern/interest is if/when Jerry is going to make a coaching change & who it will be, how high will we draft in 2011, which FAs we should go after/sign & which players on the team should be cut & when.

I never, never imagined the 2010 season would be playing out the way it is. I'm simply just numb. We are the laughingstock of pro football & it hurts.
  3. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

22,295 Messages
    1,852 Likes Received
    I agree with your assessment of Romo. I think we're going to see all season long how valueable Romo really is to this team.