1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Palin's preacher problem

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by MilesAustinforMVP, Sep 25, 2008.

1. MilesAustinforMVP

MilesAustinforMVP Benched

782 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. canters

canters Active Member

1,778 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Nice try,,,,,this does not make J Wright go away........no moral eqaulity.
  3. MilesAustinforMVP

782 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It will make the Jews unhappy in Florida. And that is good enough.
  4. canters

canters Active Member

1,778 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Palin on bogus charge: "that is not the preacher I knew,,,I was a member there for 20 yrs. and he married me and my" .......opps,,, that story is already been written by Axlerod for Barry.
  5. MilesAustinforMVP

782 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think the difference here is Barry wasn't in the pews during those three speeches when he bashed America. You may disagree, but it has been documented he wasn't there on those days. However you see Palin in the same video. I think that is the difference.
  6. canters

canters Active Member

1,778 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Yeah, he was not there, had no idea J Wright was a racist. I saw Elvis at the 7-11 yesterday.
  7. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,679 Messages
    1,812 Likes Received
    Unless she was feeding him lines, her presence in the video is completely irrelevant.

Furthermore, Obama described Wright as his "mentor,"; therefore, unless Wright altered or concealed certain aspects of his political views as soon as Obama came within ear shot, Obama will not fare well any comparison of pastors.
  8. MilesAustinforMVP

782 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Whatever the case may be, this has more visual impact on the voters because you see her in the same video.
  9. canters

canters Active Member

1,778 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Miles, please don't try to deprive me of the chance to look at Sarah P in that skirt for 4 yrs.....please, I beg of you.
  10. ZB9

ZB9 New Member

1,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    lol speak for yourself
  11. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,964 Messages
    3,178 Likes Received
    Anyone that has been a member of a church for 20 or so years with the same preacher/pastor has had to have heard that guy say those types of things. Old dogs don't just change their tune over night and I am sure just because Obama was not there on a few occasions does not mean he was not there on others.

No way in hades do I believe that Obama never heard those things but I do believe he lied and said he did not.

Does that make Obama racist...no, but it does make him full of bs and a liar on that issue IMO.

Now concerning Palin. I doubt too many people will make too much about it one way or the other honestly. One crazy black preacher spouting against white america will be more interesting that some crazy white preacher spouting out stuff about Jews.

And at this point I doubt most care one way or another about it to be honest. I think most americans would rather the candidates keep their darn religious exp and churches to themselves.

So I say so what in the case of either.
  12. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I really hope that EVERYBODY does exactly what you said to do. Because I think too many people think because you have a link they take your word for something. NO WHERE DOES HE SAY THE ISRAELITES CONTROL THE ECONOMY. NO WHERE. So that's a lie.

Secondly, I see no problem with her being prayed for by her pastor.

You may want to make something out of it but there is no way that praying for a member of your congregation and saying God D*** America is the same thing. And if you think it is then you are a screwball of epic proportions.
  13. canters

canters Active Member

1,778 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Well thought out and said BP.
  14. MilesAustinforMVP

782 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    As someone who comes from the Jewish community: I can tell you that while most people may not care, Jews will certainly care about this, and keep it in the back of their minds when the go to the polling booth. This will definitely hurt him in Florida.
  15. Cajuncowboy

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    How do you know he wasn't there for any of those tirades? Do you have proof other than Nobama saying he wasn't there?

Did he say, "That's not the Rev. Wright I know."?

Honestly, when you stoop to lying and deception, you know you've lost and now only have desperation left.
  16. Cajuncowboy

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Are you freakin' kidding me? The Jews already disinvited Palin to the anti Iran rally. They had a speaker who equated hunting with being racist and anti Semite.

And you think this lie of a video will make a difference?

You are a riot.

If I was Miles Austin, I would sue you for giving me a bad name.
  17. canters

canters Active Member

1,778 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    The far left knows that J Wright as an issue will re-surface soon.....They know he is radioactive. It would be nice to have a nice distraction of the same order on the other ticket.

Does anyone really think that if elected, Obama would never invite J Wright to the WH? He may come in the back door, but I fear he might be an invitee at some point.
  18. Cajuncowboy

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm still waiting for MAMVP to repsond to the lies I've called him on. Trying to equate that video with Wright is asinine.
  19. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,856 Messages
    3,781 Likes Received
    :hammer:

I agree with this to a point. I think since Palin is still the new kid on the block, that might be interesting for some.

I was reading some wild article about Palin being blessed to be free of witchraft. Odd to say the least.
  20. Cajuncowboy

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What's odd about being prayed for so that the enemy doesn't attack you? What wrong with that? It's not odd, it's biblical.