1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Percy Harvin out 3-4 months-hip surgery

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by MonsterD, Jul 30, 2013.

1. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

3,231 Messages
    144 Likes Received
  2. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

19,728 Messages
    516 Likes Received
    I'm glad Dallas didn't send a 1st to get him. He would probably be out 5-6 months with that injury had he been in Dallas.
  3. Sonny#9

Sonny#9 Well-Known Member

1,555 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    Not that I root for injuries -- but it couldn't have happened to a nicer organization. That team is a volatile chemistry mix--they hit some adversity, and they could implode...
  4. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

33,280 Messages
    928 Likes Received
    seems as if there are a lot of Hip Surgeries turning up these past few years. More then I can honestly remember in the past.

I wonder?
  5. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Active Member

869 Messages
    199 Likes Received
    Ouch for the Vikes!
  6. ABQCOWBOY

33,280 Messages
    928 Likes Received
    He doesn't play for the Vikings anymore, traded him to Seattle for a 1st round pick, a 7th round pick in 2013
    and a mid round pick in 2014. He just signed a big new contract with Seattle. I bet they are really please about this right about now.
  7. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Active Member

869 Messages
    199 Likes Received
    Vikings dodged a big bullet then. LOL. I'd bet the Seachickens are saying a few things like, "Oh, shucks, heck, gosh darnit," and "Oh, gee." Well, maybe a little more emphatic.
  8. ABQCOWBOY

33,280 Messages
    928 Likes Received
    I bet you are correct and definitely not the Disney Land version you are using here, which BTW, I appreciate you doing.

LOL.....
  9. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

2,668 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    I dont understand why he didnt have this surgery in January
  10. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,169 Messages
    381 Likes Received
    It's a loss, for sure, but that offense didn't exactly have any great WR play last year and the Hawks did just fine. As long as they can continue to run the ball like they do and play that killer defense they play then they're going to be a very tough team to beat.

I honestly don't think this changes much for them from last year it just means they won't have their shiny new toy.
  11. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    I can't believe anyone on CZ would have very much confidence in the Seahawks to be very good. They have a horrible pair of offensive guards. They're going to start one of the McQuistan twins at LG and one of the worst starting guards in the league JR Sweezy at right guard. Their tackles are as penalty prone as Free, and at one point Breno Giacamini was benched last year.

How will they ever win in teh trenchez when they've ignored teh mos importunt unitz?
  12. jobberone

jobberone Save the Snow Leopard Staff Member

33,552 Messages
    1,879 Likes Received
    Part of that is the ability to diagnosis them. I didn't know they were operating on small labral tears of the hip now. Actually have never seen that. Just replacements and fracture fixation yada.