1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Philly Daily on TO

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by dbair1967, Mar 14, 2006.

1. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    not alot to this, says he will be released today and that KC is likely destination:

Birdseed
    Today is T.O. Day - the Eagles finally will release wide receiver Terrell Owens, before his roster bonus comes due tomorrow. Kansas City still seems his most likely destination... Jeremiah Trotter is happy to have linebacker Shawn Barber aboard; Trotter called last week's Eagles signee "a big-time player,'' but Trotter didn't hide the fact that he also would like to see the Birds pursue his former Redskins teammate, LaVar Arrington. There has been no indication that might happen. "This is a guy that strikes fear into guys,'' Trotter said of Arrington. "He's an exceptional athlete. This is a linebacker that physically can do anything on the field he wants to do''... There might not be any more free-agent wideouts of note available, but the Eagles could trade for Javon Walker from the Packers, assuming Green Bay is moved to grant Walker's trade request. Coming off ACL surgery, Walker wouldn't require anything lavish. Of course, he also might not be full speed this coming season, either
  2. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,162 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    Kansas City may give us trouble!
  3. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,374 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    What about a guy like Moulds as an alternative?

And with a player like Moulds, I think Key could be o.k. as well.

We could then draft a WR in the 3rd-5th round and develop him. Or spend more time developing Copper, if we think he's got what it takes.
  4. Zaxor

Zaxor Virtus Mille Scuta

8,399 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Only if they don't sign him:D
  5. Jarv

Jarv Loud pipes saves lives.

6,972 Messages
    58 Likes Received

NOOOO !

We want Walker !
  6. Pooz

Pooz New Member

259 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Again he's had one good season and coming off a major injury no thanks. At least with TO he's healthy. They both talk a lot of smack but TO can back it up on the field.
  7. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,264 Messages
    1,909 Likes Received
    TO gets traded to KC (out of the division)

We get Walker

I would hate for us to get TO and the birds trade for Walker.
  8. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,129 Messages
    465 Likes Received
    T.O. will eat Herm Edwards up.

T.O.'s only chance at redemption is for Dallas to save him.
  9. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    odds are Walker wont be 100% this yr anyway...usually players take a yr or so to get back to normal after ACL surgery

David
  10. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,129 Messages
    465 Likes Received
    Let Javon stay in Green Bay and catch some TD's from Favre and watch the other passes get intercepted
    :lmao2:
  11. alancdc

alancdc Active Member

3,295 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I thought KC was way over the cap? Of course, I don't guess that matters since it seems like the cap is meaningless.
  12. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,276 Messages
    835 Likes Received
    Philly reports keep saying KC, yet nothing is coming out of KC about it. Are they just hoping?
  13. JJB500

JJB500 Member

322 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    I think so!!!! TO will be wearing a blue star!!!!!:star:
  14. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,374 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I know most on this board are resigned to the fact that TO is coming to Dallas, for better or for worse, but for some reason I just can't see BP putting up with his antics, anti-social behavior, potential press leaks, etc., etc., etc.

And we haven't even discussed the contract yet . . . .

If TO ends up in Dallas, I'll definitely be rooting for him, but I just can't see BP putting up with him . . . .
  15. jman

jman Active Member

1,765 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No, they may relieve us of the trouble of TO...
  16. Jarv

6,972 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    I'll take my chances with a player coming off an ACL and sign him for a long term solution. I'd rather have a 80% (at the beginning of the season) Jevon Walker than a 100% TO.

J. Walker took one for the team last year, TO never takes one for the team. Jevon is 3-4 years younger. Did you watch him play in 2004 ? The kid is great !
  17. Ashwynn

Ashwynn Well-Known Member

3,224 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    Kansas City can have him. Please Lamar, jump in and sign him 2 secondds after hes released. Since Jerry cant find his plane, we will be delayed in getting Miamia or where ever he is now.

Man, this was like the sun broke over a very dark and dreary strom. I can only hope that its true. Please start a bidding war for Tos service so Jones say 'Nah, he aint worth that much to me'. please please pleasel.......
  18. Zaxor

Zaxor Virtus Mille Scuta

8,399 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Yeah he is good and he is what all of 27 years old maybe
  19. Jarv

6,972 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    Jerry Jones is tied up for the moment...In my basement.

Soon as TO is signed in KC I'll let him go in an alley in NYC.
  20. JJB500

JJB500 Member

322 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Lawrence Taylor????