1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Playoffs are still possible

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BHendri5, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Hook'em#11

Hook'em#11 Well-Known Member

2,596 Messages
    176 Likes Received
    Good Lord..

Is the season over yet? LOL..

Reading threads like these makes me wish it was. LOL..

I know, I know, I don't like it, I don't have to read them. It's like a car wreck though, you just can't help to look.

But, I can't believe after witnessing this team's play for the past month, losing Smith, losing Carter now for the year, as well as turnstyle Free still playing? Along with Austin hurt, well , that one doesn't sting too bad considering he is non-exsistent. Starting their 3rd center, etc.

And, yet. We still hear " Oh, playoffs are still possible."...:lmao2:

Loving the faith.
  2. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,173 Messages
    385 Likes Received
    Actually if we win this weekend and all those teams lose we'll be ahead of them. Tiebreakers don't matter head to head with one team in a 4 way tie. But we would have the better NFC record at 5-5. Minny would be 4-5, Tampa 3-6, Seahawks 4-5. The only problem is the Redskins who are playing the Giants. Do we want them to win or lose. if they lose they are 5-7 if they win they are 6-6 with a 6-4 conference record but that brings the Giants one game closer to us. That's the dilemma in all this, the freaking Redskins.
  3. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

40,219 Messages
    789 Likes Received
    there is no dilemma. What has this team shown that makes anyone think they can go 4-1 from now on?
  4. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,173 Messages
    385 Likes Received
    :bang2: Not the point. The point is to point out what could happen this weekend. I don't know or care right now if we can go 4-1. All I care about is this Sunday.
  5. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,597 Messages
    377 Likes Received
    I said OTHER number 1