1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Poppinga: I'm In Batman Shape

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by 5Stars, Nov 26, 2012.

1. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,101 Messages
    801 Likes Received
    Have you watched this guys video interview! :eek:

He looks like a crazy dude, his eyes are scary...and he looks like he's on bath salts!!

Does anyone know more about him? Is he any good?

I've met guys that act like him, and I just get the hell away. They just seen to look for trouble!!
  2. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

1,791 Messages
    313 Likes Received
    Brian Bosworth acted crazy and he got his *** handed to him in the NFL.

Still, a little crazy wouldn't be a bad thing to add the rest of the year. This team desperately needs some kind of jumpstart. Hope he can contribute.
  3. 5Stars

25,101 Messages
    801 Likes Received
    He looks and acts like the "dog" that some people say the Cowboy don't have. He basically looked around the locker room and said that it's 50, 50 of who will like you, but said he is here to help the team.

He's a scary looking dude!

:laugh2:
  4. Derekmtl85

Derekmtl85 Member

530 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    His forehead looks creepy some times. :laugh2:

But he looks like the good type of crazy, the type that wants to hit as hard as he can.
  5. 5Stars

25,101 Messages
    801 Likes Received
    He says he cannot wait. He wants to run through walls and will do anything the team asks him to do. Like a rented guard dog!! He looks hungry...
  6. Derekmtl85

Derekmtl85 Member

530 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Something we really need.

The rest of he team doesn't seem to have that "hunger" to hit, play and win.

This could end up being a decent signing, let's hope his attitude spreads in the locker room.
  7. Funxva

Funxva Inventor of the Whizzinator

1,681 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    I'm hearing you. I think that these guys we bring in have a special understanding of how important it is, as they have been (for one reason or another) forced to be away from the game.

The difference between that, and the players that we have that we do not think are as "hungry" as we would like is probably that humbling experience of being on the street.

Should be interesting.
  8. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

1,791 Messages
    313 Likes Received
    Ha Ha -- I'm sold man! Unleash him!
  9. Shinywalrus

Shinywalrus New Member

1,737 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can we just have a template thread to make things easier on these late week FA fill-ins?

"Man, the Cowboys just signed [player name]. I know [former team]'s fans say he's washed up, but I feel like that just means he's going to play hungry for us! I mean, he really brings that [some footballish characteristic] that the team is missing, and Lord knows we need some of that veteran leadership.

When you think about it, it was really [bad thing that isn't so bad] that was holding him back. If he's gotten past that, we really might have found a gem!"
  10. Funxva

Funxva Inventor of the Whizzinator

1,681 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    This is funny, see my post above. I think they just understand more what it's like to be away from the game for a year or so.

This does not, however, translate to their want equaling their ability!
  11. egn22

egn22 Active Member

772 Messages
    176 Likes Received
    Yeah all of my hope has been zapped. you're gonna have to show and prove at this point. you can act as crazy as you want, but lets see you get on the field and be a difference maker. then i'll get excited. play a whole game without getting injured. hell, just practice for a full week without getting injured.
  12. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,275 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    "acts like Tarzan plays like Jane":D
  13. egn22

egn22 Active Member

772 Messages
    176 Likes Received
    He's a perfect fit for the Ryan family.
  14. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,049 Messages
    500 Likes Received
    Had season ending knee surgery a year ago. Obviously he is 100% or else our esteemed FO wouldn't have signed him. (Right?) Brings plenty of personality to the locker room..

History of knee problems and a laundry list of interesting tidbits.. See more here. Should be "interesting".
  15. jbravo316

jbravo316 Benched

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They could sign Superman and he couldn't get this team in the playoffs. Another person signed that nobody else wanted. Big deal.
  16. maxdallasfan

maxdallasfan Active Member

681 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    Igor Olshansky talked crazy as well.......
  17. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

2,993 Messages
    355 Likes Received
    Nothing to see here. We already have stars at the ILB position.
  18. maxdallasfan

maxdallasfan Active Member

681 Messages
    118 Likes Received
  19. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

8,431 Messages
    1,803 Likes Received
    I think the ACL surgery was in 2010.
  20. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,760 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    played for the packers.alllright in coverage... his crazy didnt seem to come out on field..