Discussion in 'CZ Announcement Zone' started by Reality, Sep 9, 2010.
Dolphins get the 2 seed
Titans go to the Superbowl
Crabtree leads NFC in yards
1. Jason Campbell goes to the Pro Bowl
2. Frank Gore leads the NFC in rushing
3. Singletary is voted Coach of the Year
1. Favre ends streak of consecutive games started
2. Lions will win more or same amount of games as cardinals, giants, and Jacksonville
3. TO and Ocho Cinco get 1000 yards
1. McNabb plays 10 of the Skins 16 games.
2. Sam Bradford = Rookie of the Year
3. Raiders and Lions both are in the playoff hunt on the last week of the season.
Neither Farve nor McNabb finsih the season. Vike miss playoffs as a result and Redskins win 6 games.
Packers are SB champs
Tom Couglin gets fired
1) Both the Stealers and Dolphins will lose at least 10 games
2) Raiders will win 7 or 8 games, then fire their coach
3) The Bears will finish last in their division, and Lovie Smith will be canned after the season.
1. The Jets will miss the playoffs.
2. Drew Brees will wind up hurt, missing a huge portion of the year, and the Saints will miss the playoffs.
3. The Redskins, while improved, will still finish last in the NFC East.
#1- NY Jets will go 8-8 & not make the playoffs after all the hype & bs of the offseason
#2- Houston will finally win the division & make the playoffs after the Colts' Manning is lost for the season due to injury
#3- Philly's Kolb will be benched by the 6th game in favor of everyone's fave dogfighter bcuz of a terrible start to the season!
1) The Bears make the playoffs in wildcard
2) Lions win 8 Games
3) Raiders make playoffs in wild card
1 Titans win 13 games
2 Patriots win their division
3 Rams offense is way more effective than anybody expected
1. 3 teams including Giants and Redskins make the NFC playoffs from the East.
2. The Jets struggle and Rex throws his QB under the bus.
3. The Raiders show signs of life this season.
The Jets will not make the playoffs.
Tom Coughlin will be fired at seasons end.
The Union and the League will agree on a new deal
during Superbowl week.
1. 2011 SuperBowl results in highest earnings ever for event.
2. Eli Manning is arrested in a scandal involving alcohol abuse and girls. Pulls a Roethlisberger and gets (4) games.
3. NFL adopts a rookie cap in new CBA.
1. Brett Favre's iron man streak will be broken this season
2. 49ers will get to the NFC Championship Game
3. Three teams from the NFC East will make the playoffs
1. C.J. Spiller wins the Rookie of the Year.
2. Lions win at least six games.
3. Minnesota will not make the playoffs.
#1 Texans make it to the playoffs
#2 Bob Sanders play all 16 games
#3 Kolb loses his starting job
1. The colts will not make the playoffs
2. The Rams will have a winning season
1.) Drew Brees will have a season ending injury by the half way mark.
2.) The Jets do not make the playoffs
3.) Favre's repaired ankle gives out before the end of the season.
Titans rookie KR/PR Marc Mariani will become the next Joshua Cribbs and will make the Pro Bowl as a Special Teamer.
Bucs WR Sammie Stroughter, not rookie Mike Williams, will have the breakout season in Tampa.
The Jets will not make the playoffs and Mark Sanchez will be benched at some point in the season.
Aaron Rodgers will win the MVP
The Eagles will lead the NFC in takeaways
Colts will not win their divison