1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Pro day results

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by unionjack8, Mar 13, 2009.

1. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

2,008 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    Here's a few

star running back Chris “Beanie” Wells ran faster than expected at today’s Pro Day workout in Columbus, Ohio, turning in swift times between 4.34 and 4.46 seconds in front of 29 NFL teams, according to Tony Pauline of SI.com.
    Afterward, Wells credited hard work late into the night for his progress on his start.
    Per the article, Buckeyes standout cornerback Malcolm Jenkins’ time of 4.46 to 4.53 seconds wasn’t impressive. It was described as him running “poorly,” since Ohio State is considered to have an extremely fast surface.
    Following the workout, Jenkins “seemed resigned that he’ll likely make the move to safety in the NFL,” Pauline reports.
    Meanwhile, linebacker James Laurinitis ran times between 4.68 and 4.78 seconds as wide receiver Brian Robiskie ran a 4.47.

=========================================
  2. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,202 Messages
    2,039 Likes Received
    It's always a concern when you time at OSU. It's been a contention for year that OSU has a fast track. Doesn't matter I suppose. Teams who are looking at these players will probably bring them in to time anyway.
  3. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,704 Messages
    1,503 Likes Received
    future bust. guys that are hurt all the time in college, usually follow suit in pros.
  4. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,304 Messages
    1,253 Likes Received
    Come on down, Brian Robiskie.
  5. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,731 Messages
    624 Likes Received
    I hope they are all first rounders.
  6. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

6,152 Messages
    649 Likes Received
    I hope you're right.
  7. dmoore

dmoore New Member

449 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have the feeling James Laurinitis is going to be a monumental failure at the NFL level. I think in 5 years you're going to be seeing him in the WWE. I'm not a giant fan of Robiskie either.