1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Pro Football Focus site notes on Iggles game

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cowboy from New York, Oct 21, 2013.

1. starfrombirth

starfrombirth Well-Known Member

3,908 Messages
    461 Likes Received
    Thanks, everyone that see her says she is beautiful, and she is. She is my body pillow at night :D . She is supposed to be my wifes but somehow she ended up being mine... darn it all :devil
  2. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,790 Messages
    5,202 Likes Received
    ok lets stop discussing the denver int for a second and focus on the the deep throw to dez in the eagles game.

you honestly believe the defender was in perfect position to intercept that ball? really? are you blind or are we talking about two different plays. dez had his man beat! cmon man i think you're getting confused with another play.
  3. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

1,871 Messages
    1,497 Likes Received
    Uhhh the Stan thing. It's really stupid and doesn't promote any real thought or discussion. You throw that out here all the time, with all the false assumptions that come with it, and then argue against it, in effect arguing against the false construct that you created.
    5Stars likes this.
  4. starfrombirth

3,908 Messages
    461 Likes Received
    I don't agree. I am a little farsighted but blind??? No. You are talking about the one where he is running down the right sideline and tries to catch it over his right shoulder next to the sideline right?
  5. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

1,871 Messages
    1,497 Likes Received
    Me too. This thread like so many was hijacked by a usual suspect who wanted to start yet another Romo fight. I took the bait like others did and regret it.

Other sites force users to only talk Romo in a specific thread. This is why. We can't even have good discussion about the team without fools obsessing on Romo
  6. FLcowboy

FLcowboy Hopeful this is the year Zone Supporter

3,677 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I was thinking the same thing. Jerry is so far over the cap next year, it could be the downfall of tne team.
  7. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,663 Messages
    1,728 Likes Received
    I think he's talking about the Hail Mary before the half, the one where Romo put it on the money and it went right through Dez's hands. And I think you're talking about the pass down the sideline that would've been a huge gain hadn't Romo missed him. Romo definitely wasn't his usual self, but he didn't play as bad as some indicate. I'd give him between a c and a c+ for last week's performance, heck if Dez catches that deep ball we're saying Romo had a good game haha.

Anyways most importantly we got the W against the Eagles. Next week these 'Boys better come ready to play next week @Det or we'll get a beat down.
    Zordon likes this.
  8. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

4,979 Messages
    401 Likes Received
  9. Ring Leader

Ring Leader Active Member

860 Messages
    176 Likes Received
    Seriously, are the Romo Roaches ever happy? :D
  10. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,164 Messages
    1,678 Likes Received
    I find it a little ironic that people are quoting PFF that Hatcher is the highest-rated DT in the league and saying that we should attempt to resign him despite being 32 and having not had an All Pro season before this one when the same people don't want and didn't want Spencer back despite him being the highest-rated OLB by PFF because he's 30 and didn't have an All Pro season before last year.
  11. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,790 Messages
    5,202 Likes Received
    Agree with every word, including the C+ rating.
  12. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,790 Messages
    5,202 Likes Received
    yes the one down the sideline, dez had his man beat. i can't believe you'd defend that throw. it's not a big deal to me, we won the game! but to defend that is ridiculous.
  13. starfrombirth

3,908 Messages
    461 Likes Received
    I apologize as well. I too got sucked :D.
  14. starfrombirth

3,908 Messages
    461 Likes Received
    Dez did do some great things in that game but he left some too. I expect him to continue to grow ... isn't that a ridiculous thought?
  15. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,825 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    I don't get it. We could have a guy like Kevin Kolb, Matt Schaub, Nick Foles, Matt Cassel, Matt Flynn and the list goes on. Yes, he isn't the greatest to do it, but he is just outside that top tier of guys.
  16. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

3,784 Messages
    535 Likes Received
    If only we spent all of our resources on offensive guards, we too would have an impressive record like the Tennessee Titans.
  17. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,164 Messages
    4,347 Likes Received
    Holy moly. Really???
  18. theranchsucks

theranchsucks Benched

968 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    Hatcher is a beast but it is a scary contract to draw up. You have to be careful with the age of the player, length of the deal, and money involved. Maybe the franchise might be the best move on the franchises behalf. If he was 27 or 28 different story, but he is in his 30s.
  19. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,700 Messages
    679 Likes Received
    Yeah, too bad that people will take one sentence that's really insignificant to the point of the post, and hijack the thread with it.
  20. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    amen....my gosh, the line is bad enough with age, bad contracts and general dysfunction. I'd like to re-sign him but...he'll probably end up in Washington.