1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

QB Boller, beauty queen Prejean marry

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by big dog cowboy, Jul 3, 2010.

1. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,130 Messages
    4,328 Likes Received
    QB Boller, beauty queen Prejean marry

Beauty queen Carrie Prejean and NFL quarterback Kyle Boller married in a lavish ceremony in San Diego Friday, E! Online reported.

The Oakland Raiders' Boller and Prejean wed at Capella Church, located inside the Grand Del Mar Hotel in the bride's California hometown, in a 25-minute ceremony surrounded by friends and family, the celebrity gossip website reported.

Boller, 29, and Prejean, 23, became engaged in February, and have been together since last July.

Former Miss California 2009, Prejean made headlines as a runner-up in the Miss USA 2009 pageant when she said she believed marriage should be between a man and woman when asked about same-sex marriage by pageant judge Perez Hilton, the openly gay celebrity blogger.

"I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there. But that’s how I was raised and I believe that it should be between a man and a woman," Prejean said at the pageant in April 2009.

Hilton blasted Prejean calling her a "dumb *****" on his website and saying "she gave an awful, awful answer that alienated so many people."

Donald Trump, Miss USA owner, defended Prejean's right to free speech and said the question was "a bit unlucky."

In June, Prejean gained more attention after partially nude photographs of her appeared online, which she defended as legitimate modeling shots. Trump deemed the photos as "fine" and "in some cases ... lovely," TMZ reported.

Prejean ultimately lost her Miss California USA 2009 title because of "breach of contract."

"It has become abundantly clear that Carrie is unwilling to fulfill her obligations under our contract and work together," Miss California USA Executive Director Keith Lewis said in a statement.

CNN reported that Prejean's title loss was fueled by the discovery of "an extremely graphic" sex tape that featured Prejean.

TMZ Managing Editor Harvey Levin described the Prejean sex tape as "too racy" to post on the celebrity news website. Levin said Prejean was alone in the video.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/QB-Kyle-Boller-beauty-queen-Carrie-Prejean-marry-070310
  2. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,288 Messages
    2,707 Likes Received
    Kyle Boller's on the Raiders? LoL.
  3. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    That poor bastid. All gets to do is bed Miss America and make 100s of thousands of dollars for tossing a football around in practice.
  4. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,588 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    exactly what i was thinking.

and this....:laugh1:
  5. Blast From The Past

Blast From The Past Active Member

886 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Now that's funny! :lmao:
  6. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,886 Messages
    2,138 Likes Received
    What a sacrafice!

What else was funny is seeing that Paris Hilton called anyone dumb...wow.
  7. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That was Perez Hilton, not Paris. He is a gay dude who is famous for blogging and changing his name to be similar to Paris. Lame and pathetic IMO but our culture seems to love that crap.
  8. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,739 Messages
    2,409 Likes Received
    I wonder if that idiot Perez Hilton will make a comment about her wedding? He shouldn't, but I bet he will. The guy doesn't know what class is.
  9. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,886 Messages
    2,138 Likes Received
    Oh yeah. I recall seeing him rant on TV...same diff. :D
  10. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,629 Messages
    757 Likes Received
    What ^he^ said.
  11. casmith07

27,288 Messages
    2,707 Likes Received
    About as classy as her filming herself practicing bedroom sign language.

The whole beauty pageant thing is a joke, in my opinion. And the biggest punchline of the whole thing is Donald Trump.
  12. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,739 Messages
    2,409 Likes Received
    I have no idea what bedroom sign language is.
  13. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I'm guessing because the video of her was a solo. That she was showing off in different, suggestive poses.
  14. casmith07

27,288 Messages
    2,707 Likes Received
    Hey diddle diddle, Prejean playing the fiddle.

The gay marriage stuff aside, I still think beauty pageants are for the birds.
  15. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Unless they introduce female mud wrestling. That would be awesome.