1. SPORGWIRE.com
    The Sports Newswire
    SPORGWIRE provides you with an easy way to keep up with the latest sports news,
    rumors, reviews, videos and more from sports sites all over the internet!
    Follow your favorite teams and sports leagues and
    the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personal sports news site for the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you saw

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Feb 19, 2012.

1. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

8,980 Messages
    1,519 Likes Received
    War Dogs 7 / 10.

2. MileyDancer

MileyDancer Well-Known Member

2,219 Messages
    2,566 Likes Received
    Cool. Sounds like something I'd be into. Thanks.

3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Backwoods Sexy Staff Member

68,065 Messages
    15,312 Likes Received
    Star Wars Rogue One - Rented it Saturday night...started following asleep during it so decided to wait until Sunday morning to finish watching it.
    Started watching the remainder on Sunday morning and caught myself falling asleep during it again.
    Was not bad, but for whatever reason it was not keeping me interested enough to stay awake lol.

4. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

6,298 Messages
    5,379 Likes Received
    I found it interesting that Sandler movies are now Netflix biggest original content money makers, despite being terrible.

5. BrAinPaiNt

68,065 Messages
    15,312 Likes Received
    The first two I enjoyed. They were cheesy, badly written and so on but they were that type of humor he has done before and it was funny.

This one was just different. Reminded me a little of Click or The Cobbler.

6. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

5,299 Messages
    2,615 Likes Received
    Yeah, it started slow for sure. I watched again the other day and enjoyed it more. I find myself enjoying movies at home more than at the theater and having someone smack popcorn in my ear

7. Elusive6thRing

Elusive6thRing Well-Known Member

2,432 Messages
    1,891 Likes Received
    Fate of the Furious 8.2/10 Pretty good movie with interesting twists. This franchise has come a long way since the first one which is just a cheesy movie.

8. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

8,317 Messages
    5,815 Likes Received
    Summer Holiday (a.k.a. Boogie). Romanian movie. 8.5/10. One of the better Romanian movies I've seen. I've seen quite a bit over the past few years since marrying a Romanian. If you don't know, Romanian movies can be very depressing and constantly dwelling on their recent Communist history (they were Communist until 1989). Even movies that aren't directly about the Communist era find a way to become very bleak and pessimistic. This movie, however, was very good. It's about a guy in his young 30's with a wife and young child who bumps into some old high school friends and they go out for a night on the town. Unlike American movies that go way over the top (see The Hangover for a similar movie premise), this movie is very realistic and natural. Good mix of drama, comedy, storytelling and acting. A similar drama/comedy Romanian film that isn't overly emo and is very good is called Hello, How Are You?

9. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

16,187 Messages
    920 Likes Received
    Spy Game 7/10. Never watched it because I didn't think I'd like it but watched it this weekend and really enjoyed it. Redford should have been paid , by the word, damn he had a lot of lines.

10. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

6,913 Messages
    2,169 Likes Received
    Stumbled across 28 Days Later & 28 Weeks Later this weekend and binged them both (Yes, I'm way late to this party). If you like the zombie theme, these two are the next best thing to The Walking Dead I've seen

11. BrAinPaiNt

68,065 Messages
    15,312 Likes Received
    Really liked both of those movies.

12. totheleft

totheleft Member

78 Messages
    63 Likes Received
  13. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

6,298 Messages
    5,379 Likes Received
    Moonlight 1/10

Boring and pointless.

14. BrAinPaiNt

68,065 Messages
    15,312 Likes Received
  15. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

31,233 Messages
    14,990 Likes Received
    I'm a fan of the genre but not fast zombies so much. Do the zombies run in those films?

16. Dallas_Cowboys50

Dallas_Cowboys50 Well-Known Member

1,210 Messages
    1,013 Likes Received
    Finally got around to seeing the Assassin's Creed movie (big fan of the games), and it was pretty blah at best.....

17. yimyammer

6,913 Messages
    2,169 Likes Received
    Yes, really fast. These zombies would be a ***** to deal with

18. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

31,233 Messages
    14,990 Likes Received
    Yeah, that's too much for me. Bad enough they always have the huge numbers. If they could run too, everybody's ****ed!

19. yimyammer

6,913 Messages
    2,169 Likes Received
    lol, true plus they turn within about 5 seconds of infection, its crazy/scary. At least in this movie, they starve to death in 5 weeks, so if you can't outrun them, you have a shot of out lasting them

20. BrAinPaiNt

68,065 Messages
    15,312 Likes Received
    They do but they are not technically zombies.

I think some call them ragers similar to the crazy people in the Serenity/fire fly series/movie.

Virus strikes them and they just go off into blind rage killing and eating people.