1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Re: Eagle Fan...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by HTownCowboysFan, Nov 17, 2005.

1. HTownCowboysFan

HTownCowboysFan New Member

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ...Anyone happen to be watching the game around any of those A-holes? I was. I had a guy running his mouth ALL game. The look on his face when Roy took it to the house was AWESOME.

:laugh2:

Might have been the greatest momment for me - sans the SBs - in my 30+ years of being a 'boys fan.

:trophy:

:disseags:
  2. lurkercowboy

lurkercowboy Active Member

4,046 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    It is always fun to watch rival fans when Dallas beats their team. One of my fondest Cowboy memories is watching my Redskin fan cousins during that 1990 Thanksgiving game.
  3. Phoenix-Talon

Phoenix-Talon Eagles Fan Liaison

5,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  4. Phoenix-Talon

5,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Be careful how loud you laygh ...He who laughs last ..."
  5. parchy

parchy Active Member

2,252 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    "...laughs the loudest..."

That's how it is in the NFL, at least. Sweep!
  6. Phoenix-Talon

5,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm swept by your philosophy.:rolleyes:
  7. HTownCowboysFan

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All teams have A-Holes for fans - that's very true.
  8. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,451 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    the look of some of the fans in the stands was like somebody farted. lol. classic
  9. lurkercowboy

lurkercowboy Active Member

4,046 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Dallas probably got the last laugh for this season at least. Unless of course, there is a playoff matchup between the teams.
  10. cwbyfan72

cwbyfan72 Active Member

897 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    Philosophies were abundant before Monday night.
  11. hendog

hendog Well-Known Member

2,097 Messages
    26 Likes Received

How bout this philosophy. We got our 5 rings and you got zilcho - nada- nothin' :rolleyes:
  12. Billy Bullocks

Billy Bullocks Active Member

4,075 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    honestly, how hard was the Eagles nation laughing after that MNF game against Washington. Though you guys hate the Skins, I'm sure it didn't hurt you to see us go down like that.
  13. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

25,251 Messages
    5,504 Likes Received
    But the Eagles have a disproportionate amount.
  14. Big Country

Big Country Rolling Thunder

3,716 Messages
    4 Likes Received
  15. Billy Bullocks

4,075 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I dunno, I've been to NFL games, and I've been to games in Europe for "football". The atmosphere over there is absolutely amazing.

Sure, it should be civil, but it is football. I don't expect a red carpet treatement if I show up to Philly in Dallas gear. I've never been to a game in Philly, so I can't comment. But I wouldn't go there expecting them to be very friendly, just as I wouldn't be overly nice to a Philly fan at a home game. It's part of the game. This AYSO fair crap needs to stop.

If you're having a reasonable sports discussion, be open minded, don't be a homer. When you're at the stadium, don't make them feel welcome. Quite simple really. JMO though.
  16. cwbyfan72

cwbyfan72 Active Member

897 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    There is a differece between talking smack and actually coming to blows. I go to Texas Stadium every year for 10 yrs now and have yet to see a fight break out. The vet had a freakin court room for god sakes. That speaks volumes as to what kind of "fans" they are.
  17. HTownCowboysFan

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I'm sure there are many decent and self-respecting Eagles fans - I've just haven't met any. This one guy in particular is like a cartoon of what many believe "Eagle Fan" to be. He's been barred at least once a year from the sports bar where this happend - and it is a nice one, no dump - because he's a total a$$wipe.
  18. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,626 Messages
    412 Likes Received
    The funniest was the goof ball boy behind the goal post on Akers' field goal attempt.

When the ball rolled dead and the game was over, he walked up to the goal post and punched it. I hope the moron broke his hand.
  19. Billy Bullocks

4,075 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I dig the euro "football" culture. You organie your firm and meet some secluded location after the game, then proceed to kick the crap out of each other. No hard feelings. And besides, a little bit of pain never hurt anyone.
  20. AmericasTeam31

AmericasTeam31 Active Member

1,226 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I watched the game with as many of the "ahole" Eagle fans as they could pile into "the Linc". I have to agree, while I wouldn't expect a warm welcome there in Dallas gear, I wouldn't expect to jumped walking in, as many here have reported. I did see 2 Eagles fans get in a fight with each other, and get kicked out IN THE FIRST QUARTER......Priceless.....