1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Really bad luck!

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Boys#1 95, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Boys#1 95

Boys#1 95 Active Member

425 Messages
    136 Likes Received
  2. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,718 Messages
    202 Likes Received
    Yeah,and DJ Sweringer (sp) admitted that he was trying to hit low to avoid being fined. I'm glad the Texans are our last preseason game, where the majority of the playing time will be taken by the 2nd and 3rd strings.
    Stay away from this guy!!
  3. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

5,512 Messages
    1,704 Likes Received
    I don't really see anything dirty here. They have it set up if they hit high they get fined so now they go low & guys still get hurt. I'm not sure what the solution is but It's awful the guy tore up his leg.
  4. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,794 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    Next year, they will say 15 yard pently for going at a recievers legs while he is trying to catch the ball

and then all the No Fun League/Flag Football whiners will come out and with more ranting and raving and complaining, and it will just be annoying...

The worst part, is that it will most likely come true :/
    BoysFan4ever likes this.
  5. BoysFan4ever

5,512 Messages
    1,704 Likes Received
    I'm guessing since this guy's career is probabably over they'll be "reviewing" this hit & others like it. The guy on the radio said he has nerve damage to his knee.
  6. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,542 Messages
    1,513 Likes Received
    Eventually, the defensive guys will all be removed from the field of play and points will be awarded on how quickly receivers can go from the LOS to the endzone.
  7. BoysFan4ever

5,512 Messages
    1,704 Likes Received
    The guys today are so fast & strong. I can see the problems with concussions. They do need to do anything they can to help in that area.
  8. Wheeltax

Wheeltax Well-Known Member

989 Messages
    480 Likes Received
    Augh. Man that's painful to watch.