1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: RECAP: Anthony Henry with BaD Radio on The Ticket...

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by trickblue, Aug 2, 2006.

1. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,725 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    Henry:
    • I feel good being back on the field. I didn't finish the year off like I wanted to.
    • The torn groin was pretty painful, but it was more painful not playing.
    • I felt it was worth a try to get back in last year but I didn't want to hurt the team, so I understand not playing in some games.
    • There is a little less pressure on DB's in the 3-4. We always know where the blitz is coming from and who is the hot guy.
    • I know the defense better this year so I hope to take my game to another level.
    • I understood my situation last year. There was a lot of pressure signing that type on contract being a 4th rounder.
    • I think our chances are better for us to succeed this year, we are in a better situation.
    • On playing against TO. We have both won battles. Playing against him is making us all better players. Neither me or T-New wants to get beat.
    • Have you set a goal for interceptions? My goal is to perform at a level that helps take this defense to the next level. We do set team goals and individual goals, but we haven't as of yet. I think we will accomplish those when set.
    • Luckily I didn't need any surgery in the off-season. I hate not playing but I didin't want to hurt the team. I was evaluated on a game-by-game basis.
    • I don't hate camp, but it certainly isn't my favorite thing. If I had my way it would last one week... (laughs)
    • Hobbies, Video Games? I don't play no video games. I do get tattoos. I have five right now, all on my arms. Small of your back? I do NOT have one on the small of my back. (laughs)
    • You don't get an NFL team tattooed on you cause you don't ever know what will happen. It would feel funny to have a Browns tatoo right now.
  2. dal0789

dal0789 New Member

592 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks for the recap, but the headline scared me "Anthony Henry with BaD" is the first thing I saw, my heart sunk lol.
  3. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I wonder if he has a Butch Davis on a bulls-eye, tat? :laugh2:
  4. DCBoysfan

DCBoysfan Hardwork and Dedication Zone Supporter

4,365 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    The tatoo in the small of his back question is funny....I hope he can stay healthy this year.
  5. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,110 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    Hey Ant...what about a Bulls tattoo?
  6. Da Hammer

Da Hammer The Natural

10,604 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He's going to be huge for our D if he stays healthy. He was probably our defensive MVP before he got hurt, what a secondary we have if he stays healthy and either Watkins or Davis step up
  7. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,162 Messages
    133 Likes Received
  8. baj1dallas

baj1dallas New Member

6,556 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    lol I wonder how many pro football players have tramp stamps:D