1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Reliant Stadium To Have Widest Video Displays In Pro Sports

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by houstonwhodat, Dec 19, 2012.

1. houstonwhodat

houstonwhodat Benched

149 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Wah Wah Wah.

Texans aren't going anywhere. They're the TEXANS! Choke city team like every other Houston team.

The only reason the Rockets won a championship was because Jordan retired. Soon as he came back the Rockets were irrelevant.

The Texans are the beneficiary of a weak division and a weak schedule.

Soon as you have to play a real team you get your butt handed to you on a silver platter.

That will happen again too. Kubiak is about as creative as your name.

The Texans? That's all you could come up with?

Hell everyone in Texas is a Texan so what does that mean?

You have JJ Watt. SO WHAT!

Schaub is a joke and Andre Johnson has about one year left.

Your window is about to close because Andrew Luck will own the Texans for many years to come just like Manning did.

Won't matter anyway because you won't get that far. As long as Brady and Manning are still playing you will never get to the big dance.

Wah.
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,529 Messages
    3,827 Likes Received
    If I could make 1 change at Cowboys stadium it would be putting up a big score board where the poll dancers are.
  3. tantrix1969

tantrix1969 Well-Known Member

960 Messages
    447 Likes Received
    Blasphemy!!
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,529 Messages
    3,827 Likes Received
    From where I normally sit at the game I can't see much anyways in terms of the dancers in the mean time having a board with all clock, time outs down and distance easily visible would be a nice touch. You know football related stuff.
  5. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Good...now all the dumb casual fans can flock to Houston just too see a huge screen insteadof attending to watch football.
  6. CxC1993

CxC1993 Member

285 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    :laugh1: ^^ Totally mad.

It's alright. It can't be that bad being the little brother of the Dallas Cowboys, right?
  7. HoustonSucks

HoustonSucks Active Member

672 Messages
    183 Likes Received
    Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one....

What part of what I said sounded like a whine? I'm proud my team can overcome adversity. That was the point. Maybe you need to download a reading comprehension app.

In the meantime I'm no longer discussing football with any fans of teams who have not won championships. Buh bye
  8. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

6,215 Messages
    2,014 Likes Received
    You know he's running back to the Texans boards saying he's so much smarter than the Cowboys fans..LMAO.
  9. M'Kevon

M'Kevon A Love Supreme

3,298 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    And never is a long, long time . . .
  10. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,103 Messages
    3,097 Likes Received
    Uh, Jerry Jones doesn't have a say in which teams his team plays in pre-season.
  11. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

6,215 Messages
    2,014 Likes Received
    I very much doubt Jerry sits around & worries or "is afraid" to play the Texans in the preseason.

Seriously who sits around & believes that crap? Would love to see the link where he has ever said that. Will wait on that one!

You know the link where Jerry says he is afraid to have his team play the Texans.
  12. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

853 Messages
    353 Likes Received
    A Dallas-Houston rivalry?
    Are the Tennessee Titans coming back to Houston and calling themselves the Oilers again?