1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Remember when

Discussion in 'Coaches/Front Office Zone' started by Garrettop, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Garrettop

Garrettop Well-Known Member

690 Messages
    1,152 Likes Received
    Remember all the way back in last year when "Garrett couldn't win with a QB not named Tony Romo"?

Reverend Conehead and Idgit like this.
  2. sunbum

sunbum Well-Known Member

1,733 Messages
    1,236 Likes Received
    [​IMG]
    That was awesome.

Still think it unacceptable him not being able to concoct a winning game plan. In retrospect though, I also think the team quit. Love the guy but glad we're no longer single threaded through Romo.

3. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

65,840 Messages
    20,144 Likes Received
    One attribute Garrett has is the team always plays hard for him.

4. Garrettop

Garrettop Well-Known Member

690 Messages
    1,152 Likes Received
    I think there's some truth to both aspects. It's hard to give that last few % of effort when you don't believe in the QB.

5. Idgit

Idgit That sounds really boring Staff Member

44,159 Messages
    27,093 Likes Received
    You mean, the players matter a lot when it comes to winning football games? You don't say?

Yeah, it's such a nice difference from last season. Last season was brutal, given the team we had going into the year. It's really nice seeing all this work we've been putting in over the years finally coming together. Replacing the QB with a late 4th pick--and having him come in and play this well as a rookie--is unreal.

Garrettop likes this.
  6. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

35,371 Messages
    4,033 Likes Received
  7. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

9,770 Messages
    3,012 Likes Received
    I literally clicked this thread just to post this. You have taken my joy for the day, I hope you are happy with yourself.

8. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

8,945 Messages
    1,694 Likes Received
  9. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

8,945 Messages
    1,694 Likes Received