1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Republicans Send Jeff Gillooly after Judge Sotomayor

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Rogah, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,628 Messages
    60 Likes Received
    OK, OK.... maybe it really was an "accident" in LaGuardia airport. But the post of the day comes from something someone wrote on the ABC Forums: "You would think with her experience as a Latina woman she could walk better than a white male." :D :D

[IMG]

Judge Sotomayor: ‘I Feel Fine’ After Fall

June 08, 2009 2:31 PM

ABC News’ Dennis Powell and Z. Byron Wolf report: Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor arrived on Capitol Hill this afternoon with a new accessory: A pair of crutches.

Sotomayor, who fractured her ankle during a fall at New York’s LaGuardia Airport this morning, is scheduled to meet with six U.S. Senators this afternoon as part of her confirmation process.

She was spotted with a calf-high cast on her right leg -- and a black high-heeled shoe on her left foot -- as she hobbled to her first appointment in a Senate office building.

“I feel fine,” she told reporters before a meeting with Iowa Republican Charles Grassley.
  2. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,086 Messages
    1,266 Likes Received
    One of the all time crazy episodes without a doubt. I remember that whole mess so well.
    If you are going to mess up a judge you have to mess their head not their ankle.
  3. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I only have 1 question.

Did gravy pour out of her ankle when she fell and broke it?

Im sorrrrryyy.....had to say it.