1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

RG3 Is a Attention Prostitute

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by adbutcher, Aug 16, 2013.

1. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,866 Messages
    522 Likes Received
    This cracked me up when I saw it. It really does encapsulates RG3 attention seeking over his knee injury. Enjoy.

2. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

68,904 Messages
    9,287 Likes Received
    Gotta say, this was pretty funny..

Don't know if he's truly attn-whoring, but I could get over the daily RGII quote update, in which he's saying nothing of note.
  3. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Well-Known Member

1,044 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    Is it attention-whoring or is the media simply obsessed with everything he does?
  4. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,866 Messages
    522 Likes Received
    No he is totally hooking. The jumping jacks screams HEY LOOK AT ME. Most injured players go away until they are healthy enough to play. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw RG3 doing the Michael Jacking and doing Drops at the podium next. It is funny because it is not too far from the truth.
  5. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,866 Messages
    522 Likes Received
    The drop backs had me rotfl.
  6. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

68,904 Messages
    9,287 Likes Received
    Yeah, that's what made me literally lol at my desk.
  7. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

33,739 Messages
    9,732 Likes Received
    That's not really RGIII, is it?
  8. SkinsFan82

SkinsFan82 Member

286 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Yeah, I cracked up when I saw that.

RG3 tweeted about the skit the day it aired...hah :)

@RGIII - Must be honest with ya @NFL_AM you guys had us all rolling on the floor laughing with that skit this morning #LetsAllMoveOn
  9. Idgit

33,739 Messages
    9,732 Likes Received
    Gotta admit, I'm a closet RGIII fan. If only he didn't wear such an ugly jersey all the time.
  10. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,523 Messages
    725 Likes Received
    Robert Griffin has a cowboyszone account? OH MY GAWD!!
  11. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,866 Messages
    522 Likes Received
    I agree he is a fine young man. Rat face screwed him last season.
  12. Idgit

33,739 Messages
    9,732 Likes Received
    Now, there's a guy we can agree to hate. And, yes, Shanahan *blew* it with RGIII last season, in a big way.
    adbutcher likes this.
  13. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,866 Messages
    522 Likes Received
    People forget that Shanahan has a history of screwing his and other players. Heartless coach who was fortunate to have TD and Elway. He is overrated in my book and I cannot wait until the Cowboys kick their butts this season.
    Seven likes this.
  14. Vtwin

Vtwin Power and Performance

2,005 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    Both.

The hype machine is all about him and he is all about the hype.

Can't blame the kid for taking advantage and marketing the crap out himself while he can.
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  15. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,866 Messages
    522 Likes Received
    Great answer.
  16. Califan007

Califan007 Well-Known Member

1,228 Messages
    132 Likes Received
    The video was less about attention whoring and more about RG3 sending mixed signals during pressers...and yep, funny as hell lol :)...found myself laughing as I watched it.
  17. rdskn4eva

rdskn4eva Member

90 Messages
    5 Likes Received

I dont understand the Shanahan is overrated argument, even BEFORE he became the Skins headcoach. People act like Elway was a world beater before Shanahan arrived.

And the argument that if he didnt have TD is just dumb...It would make sense if he never produced a 1500 yard back after TD but thats not the case. Every year it seems like Shanny has another 1400-1500 yard back averaging over or near 5 ypc.

Elway average passing season before Shanny:

2,982 yards, 15 TD, 14 int - (these numbers are skewed even more considering his 93 seaon when he passed for 4030 yards, 25 TD and 10 int and then proceeded to come down to earth the next year throwing only 16 TD and 10 ints

Elway average passing season with Shanny

3,435, 25 TD, 12 int

How is that overrated? Elway was literally 10 TD passes per year better under the Shanny. Did Elway just all of a sudden decide to get better overnight??? I think not.

1,000 yard Running back seaons under Elway without Shanny from 1983 - 1994? 4 in 12 years
    1,000 yard Running back Seasons under Elway with Shanny from 1995 - 1998? 4 in 4 years

After TD retired, how many 1,000 yard backs did Shanny produce? 8 (4 with 1400 yards or more)

Orlandis Gary - 1158 4.2
    Mike Anderson - 1487 5.0
    Clinton Portis 1508 5.5
    Clinton Portis 1591 5.5

Reuben Droughns 1240 4.5
    Mike Anderson 1014 4.2
    Tatum Bell 1025 4.4
    Alfred Morris 1613 4.8

I'm not saying Elway wasnt great. For my money he was the greatest QB of all time because he did take some BAD brocos teams to the Super Bowl in the 80's. But the fact is, as great as Elway was, he didn't do crap once he got there. It wasnt until Shanny and his offense did Elway start to put up actual consistent passing numbers year over year.
    NIBGoldenchild likes this.
  18. Cowboysfan570

Cowboysfan570 Well-Known Member

1,087 Messages
    63 Likes Received
    It's amazing what having a good running game does for a QB, isn't it?

Oh and however much I hate Portis, he was putting up crazy numbers on the ground year in and year out, his 1500+ yard seasons are outliers, but not by all that much and Drough's barely lost a step the year after he left the Broncos also.
  19. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,927 Messages
    942 Likes Received

Truer words were never written. He's a sociopath. Athletes are nothing more than stepping stones for him. He should be called out for it. The NFL is screaming safety........Rat Face is pouring sugar in the tank.