1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

RG3 suffers knee injury late in game

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by bula, Dec 9, 2012.

1. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    exactly..... :bow:
  2. jobberone

jobberone Save the Snow Leopard Staff Member

35,294 Messages
    2,716 Likes Received
    I thought the impact was on the outer thigh causing the leg to go too far outward (valgus). That's going to stress the MCL.

He's got an injured left knee so we'll see.
  3. BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys Active Member

753 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    ^ This is nothing.

In a few months on draft day, don't be suprized when this envious owner makes an announcement like this:

[IMG]

Dear Cowboy's nation:

***I*** Found RG4 !!!!
  4. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

5,716 Messages
    330 Likes Received
    I think the love for RG3 is a byproduct of the fantasy football phenomenon.
  5. utrunner07

utrunner07 Active Member

8,927 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Its one thing if the player is a jerk or jabber mouth or something. RGIII is a class act all around, and of course while I hope he does not succeed in leading Wash to the playoffs or whatever, certainly hoping he is knocked out by an injury is low class. Take that stuff to the eagles boards where it belongs.
  6. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received

.....very well could be his MCL but I was shocked it wasn't broken: my gosh, Ngata is 320 or so and he whipsawed that leg like a ball bat hitting a chicken bone: just brutal. Glad the kid's leg isn't broken. That said, it wasn't too bright putting him back in IMO...Cousins showed he's more than capable. God awful the way they won though....Ravens blew that game:bang2:
  7. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Active Member

955 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    It is not the same time as last year. People keep saying this while completely ignoring that Wayne hardly played, they didnt have Hilton or they're TE....
  8. TheCowboyCritic

TheCowboyCritic Benched

8 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    'Tis sad that we live in a day and age where people are called heroes for doing and acting the way they are supposed to. However, the Internet age has created some strange and quirky trends. Dallas Cowboys fans who pay anymore than the minimally required amount of attention to the scourge of the Redskins tribe are every bit as despicable as the gender-bending filth coming out of Hollywood!!
  9. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I get disgusted watching CBZ spiral into an offshoot of ES.Com. You cannot come here anymore w/o constant RG3 jock riding threads splashed all over the place.

Add to the fact we have numerous Redskins fans making this place a primary home for themselves.

Sickening. I hate the Redskins and their fans. I wish they would just leave CBZ and never come back. This is a flippin Cowboys board. We will let you know if we want your presence here or not.

And...we don't.
  10. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    No i wont. Its not like he is dying. His knee is injured. He is a millionaire already. If him going out helps us Im all for it. Its a part of the game. I wish it would have snapped in half to be honest.
  11. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,089 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    Redskins are still dangerous with Cousins.
  12. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Active Member

955 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    Hi, pleased to meet you. :) :laugh2:
  13. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    My point exactly. Thing is, its odd you are constantly here.

Its almost like a closet fetish of yours how much you just hang from the rafters around here.
  14. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    :dissskin:
  15. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Go back to Oklahoma. Nobody likes you either.

Sincerely,
    CowboyMcCoy
  16. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
  17. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Honestly, I really wish the mods would do something about you trolling around the board calling me out all of the time.

You got banned a few times already over it.

Old dogs don't learn I know, but I was hoping you would grow up some.

Holding out hope.
  18. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Nice revisionist history. I thought you were starting a new board with some of your other troll friends who like to troll around. Currently, I can only think of one other poster who trolls as much as you do. I'll give you a hint, name starts with a Z.

OU sucks. Peace out, buddy.
  19. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I get tired of all the RG3 jock sniffers. He hasn't proven to me he's all that he's cracked up to be. I'd still take Romo to build a team around than him, but that's just me.
  20. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I have no idea what you are talking about. Fee free to add me to your ignore, since you constantly cannot stop trolling my posts.

Find a grown up!