1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Richard Sherman gets a new contract...4 yrs 57m...40m guaranteed

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by WoodysGirl, May 7, 2014.

1. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,405 Messages
    2,117 Likes Received
    I guess Earl Thomas just got a new contract too?

Making it rain in Seattle.........more so than it already does, I guess.
  2. dez_for_prez

dez_for_prez Active Member

1,044 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I don't see Sherman as the type to slack off after getting payed. He seems to have to much pride.
  3. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasin Zone Supporter

3,411 Messages
    1,331 Likes Received
    I agree but all that money into the secondary will make it hard to invest anything towards the OL/DL. Who know though, I seem to think these contract will catch up to these teams and they rarely do with the right management in the works. The cap is rising @ a good rate as well. Maybe SEA is just getting a jump on tying up their home talent before the crazy 2015 FA season that will be coming next year. I really wanted a shot @ Thomas:mad:
  4. erickb

erickb Member

194 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Seattle knows what they are doing, I have lived here for years and they have been building this team for a while and are keeping the players they want as a core. Trust me they are not going to give up the players that they want. The only thing that will kill them is their back up QB's if Wilson gets hurt. If they keep going they could become the Cowboy's of the 90's. And Sherman is a great guy in the community, the things he does far exceeds any talk in the heat of the moment in a game FYI