1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Romo confident Cowboys will be good to go after lockout...w/vid

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by SDCowboy85, Jul 13, 2011.

1. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

16,238 Messages
    2,244 Likes Received
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...o-go-after-lockout?module=HP11_content_stream

SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Nev. -- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo expects the NFL lockout to end soon and said Wednesday that he and his teammates will be ready to roll from the get-go.

"It'll be done here shortly," Romo said after playing a practice round with Charlotte Bobcats owner and former NBA great Michael Jordan at the American Century Celebrity Golf Challenge. "It's just a matter of doing things that you need to end it. The players are ready and anxious.

Romo, who missed most of last season with a broken collarbone, said he is completely healthy and, "It feels like I've been off for a long time. I've been working as hard as possible. Our team has done a great job doing the same."...
  2. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

14,920 Messages
    2,339 Likes Received
    I hear Romo picks the brains of champions whenever he can. I hope he asked Jordan at least 50 questions.
  3. SDCowboy85

16,238 Messages
    2,244 Likes Received
    He's wearing his hat forward now also. :p:
  4. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,251 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    He tried, but then they asked him if he was good enough to win a Super Bowl.
  5. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Queue the Romo has no business enjoying golf crowd....
  6. The Emperor

The Emperor Marcus Aurelius Maximus

3,878 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It doesn't matter. RoyTheYammer said that he's not a leader because the witch of Endor told him so. Furthermore, Everson Walls said that he's still got Jessica Simpson on his mind, and Hollywood Henderson says he's worried about his hairline. And for that, Stautner is laughing at his keyboard at how convoluted your thinking is for believing anything Hollywood Henderson or Everson Walls has to say about football.
  7. SDCowboy85

16,238 Messages
    2,244 Likes Received
    :laugh2: Whats sad is those are actual excuses used and all they have.
  8. JPostSam

JPostSam Well-Known Member

1,071 Messages
    286 Likes Received
    CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!