1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Romo or RGIII?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CyberB0b, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Wayne02

Wayne02 Benched

1,759 Messages
    284 Likes Received
    I knew Captain Homer would be in here to save the day, and right on cue, here you are.
  2. NickZepp

NickZepp Well-Known Member

2,488 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    Bradford is flying under the radar but that Rams team has no business winning 5 games with the talent they have. They also nearly beat arguably the best team in the NFC(49ers) twice. And haven't lost to them this year.
  3. the wit 82

the wit 82 Member

34 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Heck no!! RGIII looks great right now,lets see what happens next year after defenses get to study him and this offense.
  4. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,127 Messages
    1,448 Likes Received
    So, you are telling me that just because the skins FINALLY won a Thanksgiving game in what 8 tries, against a defense that lost most of their star players is what you think about them moving up?

They did not exactly dominate the Cowboys...it was not a blowout, it was a close game, and they happened to win. Big deal...

Now, with you convoluted logic, if the Cowboys go up there and beat them in their house, will they still be "looking up"?

:rolleyes:
  5. 5Stars

26,127 Messages
    1,448 Likes Received
    And we knew Private Downer would show up...and guess what? You did!!

How embarrassing....
  6. Wayne02

Wayne02 Benched

1,759 Messages
    284 Likes Received
    Not a downer my friend just stating facts. It's okay to put the pom poms down and actually be an objective person every once in a while.
  7. 5Stars

26,127 Messages
    1,448 Likes Received
    Actually, please don't refer to me as your friend. I don't like people that constantly bag on the Cowboys.

I can like criticism from posters when it is warranted, but not from someone like you that is here only to dog the Cowboys. Find another friend, OK?
  8. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,015 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    You can say the exact same thing for the Redskins.
  9. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,546 Messages
    761 Likes Received
    This past draft has already verified it they just selected the most important cog to any team a dynamic 22 year old QB who they won't be having to replace barring injury nearly as soon as the Cowboys will be having to replace their 32 year old QB. They also have a rookie RB who's already rushed for over 1100 yards and 6 TD's. That's more rushing yards than all the Cowboys backs combined. They have a proven head coach in Shanahan while the Cowboys have one who's only proving to be a dud.

The fact Washington has an established head coach and a young stud QB who'll be in place for the next decade or more gives them a huge advantage over the Cowboys. Washington was 5-11 last season and has improved on it. They've clearly shown progress while the Cowboys have regressed and may end up with a worst record than they had last season.

Washington has a real chance to make the playoffs this season while the Cowboys have little chance. While the Redskins are battling the Giants for the NFC East the next several years the Cowboys are going to be battling Philly for the basement if Jerry doesn't put an end to the idiocy and hire a competent head coach.
  10. 5Stars

26,127 Messages
    1,448 Likes Received
    Uh, no I can't...you can, but, not me.
  11. Wayne02

Wayne02 Benched

1,759 Messages
    284 Likes Received
    Wow 5Stars are you that sensitive and such a crazed fanatic that you get upset when somebody criticizes the Cowboys? How embarrassing.
  12. 5Stars

26,127 Messages
    1,448 Likes Received
    http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=redskins jerseys&qpvt=redskins jerseys&FORM=HURE
  13. 5Stars

26,127 Messages
    1,448 Likes Received
    You don't just criticize, you bash them at every chance you get.

I don't agree with everything that goes on with the Cowboys...but to go to the extremes that you do is beyond me.

Look up your post history, Wayne...I'm not the only one that notices you.
  14. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,015 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Whatever, the Skins had a few games lost due to dumb mistakes, key defensive starters injured or out, key offensive starters injured or out.

edit, i apologize for the childish snip at the end
  15. Wayne02

Wayne02 Benched

1,759 Messages
    284 Likes Received
    First of all, I wasn't even critical in this post, I stated that I didn't believe that RG3 and Cam/Vick were comparable, so why don't you look at what you're replying to before you start rambling next time. Calm down and find another hobby if you can't take other posters being critical of this team.
  16. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,546 Messages
    761 Likes Received
    What year are you living in??? They've been blown out twice by Seattle 27-7 and the Bears 34-18. You don't consider those blowouts? :cool: They were also getting pasted by Washington on Thanksgiving that game wasn't nearly as close as the score.
  17. 5Stars

26,127 Messages
    1,448 Likes Received
    KJJ, if Jerry pulled a stunt like the Redskins did by giving up what they did for RG3, you would be on here yelling about how Jerry just set the Cowboys back 5 years.

Give me some Redskins scores where they were in every game.
  18. Wayne02

Wayne02 Benched

1,759 Messages
    284 Likes Received
    So instead of just admitting that you were wrong about the Cowboys being in every game this year, you decide to ignore that fact and throw up a deflection to ignore the issue. Nice.
  19. 5Stars

26,127 Messages
    1,448 Likes Received
    I was wrong, now go somewhere else and bash the Cowboys.
  20. Wayne02

Wayne02 Benched

1,759 Messages
    284 Likes Received
    Nope, I'm going to stay right here and be an objective person. When the Cowboys prove on the field that they are a different football team, you won't see any negative posts from me "my friend."