1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Romo's Wife Candice Shows Off Her Figure 3 Weeks After Child Born

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by WPBCowboysFan, May 24, 2013.

1. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,043 Messages
    1,083 Likes Received
    I'm in to any kind of beautiful woman and she's hot.
  2. Teren_Kanan

Teren_Kanan Well-Known Member

1,707 Messages
    175 Likes Received

Yeah I kind of want to say it looks like she's trying too hard, when it doesn't seem necessary. Would like to see a picture of her just chilling at home on a day off, bet it would be superior to any I've seen so far.
  3. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

6,709 Messages
    734 Likes Received
    Most of the pictures of her, she is always dolled up. I think these are as "natural" as it gets.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I like this photo of her. I usually don't find her attractive, probably because I'm not into the Easter egg look. She looks great without all that crap caked on her face.
  5. Teren_Kanan

Teren_Kanan Well-Known Member

1,707 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    Very much agree, she looks much better in those pictures.
  6. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,138 Messages
    1,397 Likes Received
    She is a very pretty girl, .. and I liked her a lot as a person after seeing her on a morning talk show (or something) with three other girls.

They were phoney and trying to be something that they weren't but Candice was very genuine and likable, .. very natural. Very down to earth.

But her smile does look like she could be related to the 'Joker'. ;)
  7. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,157 Messages
    6,963 Likes Received
    For the Candice wears too much makeup crowd, that may be due to her pageant background. It's pretty clear she doesn't wear that much on a regular basis. But when it's time to represent "Tony Romo" she puts on her face.
  8. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,941 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    I heard she wore a baseball cap during delivery... BACKWARDS...

That's how Satan wears his...

She's obviously a bad seed...
  9. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,507 Messages
    2,387 Likes Received
    That's it.

It's harmless.
    FWIW, I've met her more than once and she is very easy going and not pretentious. She is one of those people who wants to do the right thing.
    Her parents are nice people as well.
  10. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I will never understand how make up equates to beauty.
  11. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Both, actually. My most recent ex was on a fulbright scholarship and is here from Egypt. The one before that was born in Iran, but her parents moved here after the 1979 Revolution. I dated another Persian girl I went to high school with recently, but she was really pretty crazy.
  12. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

12,034 Messages
    1,254 Likes Received
    Inga Hammond who was a host on the Golf Channel reminded me of the "joker" with her red lipstick and forced smile.

[IMG]
  13. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,626 Messages
    412 Likes Received
    she was a newscaster on KSTW in Seattle about 18 years ago. She was hot.

Admit it though, you would.
  14. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,429 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    Not only that, but only days after being projectiled from the womb, he was demanding to be taken to Mexico for the week.
  15. CanadianCowboysFan

15,626 Messages
    412 Likes Received
    I thought as he came out, instead of going into the doctor's arms, he was intercepted by the nurse?
  16. KJJ

12,034 Messages
    1,254 Likes Received
    I'm sure 18 years ago she was hot and at that time I would. :D That would have put her around 30 years old. Below is a pic when she was younger and she was no doubt a very attractive woman but at the time she was hosting Golf Central on the Golf Channel she was aging and did start resembling the Joker with the way she was doing her hair and make-up and with that big wide smile that never seemed to leave her face.

[IMG]

Just to prove I'm not the only one who thought she was looking like the Joker I did a search to see if anyone commented on it and the post below was taken from a thread discussing her appearance on a golf discussion board. I won't post the link because I'm not sure if it's okay to post a link to another discussion forum even though it's a golf related site however I will PM the link to anyone who wants it. Several in the thread were dogging her appearance and it did coincide with her being dropped from the Golf Channel. She wasn't looking very good with the way she was doing her makeup to hide her advancing age and there were rumors that her appearance had something to do with her being released from her hosting duties. They did replace her with a much younger woman.

17. KJJ

12,034 Messages
    1,254 Likes Received
    A lot of female newscasters especially some of these weather babes are hot or at the very least very attractive. Their looks are one of the big factors in getting them the job. There's several that are flat out gorgeous we have a few doing the news in LA. One in particular is Rudabeh Shahbazi on ABC7 she's stunning! I can't imagine any man regardless of their taste in women finding something wrong with her face. Below is a report from her when she worked for a Phoenix station.

[IMG]

[YOUTUBE]ZtB96L8N9FM[/YOUTUBE]
  18. CanadianCowboysFan

15,626 Messages
    412 Likes Received
    Rudi was the hottest thing on tv at one point. Not sure where she went.

[IMG]
  19. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Just to help some of the newer folks to this board, for future reference, any thread started by WPB, its probably best just to keep scrolling.
  20. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    He cracks himself up, folks.. give him a nice round of applause. He'll be here longer than you hope. Enjoy the rest of your evening.. try the veal, child.