1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Rooting for the Skins, here is why!

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Jarv, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Coy

Coy Well-Known Member

2,353 Messages
    709 Likes Received
    This.
  2. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,704 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    It never became cool, our young fanbase is sooooo misguided and lack the sense of pride in being a Dallas Cowboy fan. Its truely embarrassing and disgusting at times. Smh!!
  3. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,015 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    I would never use that (or similar logic) to root for y'all.
  4. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,704 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    And I respect you for that.
  5. bonesbr549

bonesbr549 New Member

10 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Our Div should win it all every year. RG3 or not does not matter. It should be us but as long as JJ thinks he's a GM it ain't gonna happen.
  6. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,462 Messages
    6,029 Likes Received
    I understand. I'm a relatively younger fan (23) so I have no real ill feelings toward the Skins like I have for the Giants.

Plus RG3 and especially Alfred Morris are two very likeable players. One has charisma and grace, the other is soft spoken and humble like pie. I can't find myself hating as much as I am envious.....for now at least.
  7. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    The mouthbreathers in this thread are in no way representative of any intelligent Cowboys fan.
  8. Turf Toe

Turf Toe Active Member

164 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    What?!! As a cowboys fan you should have ill feelings for the ENTIRE NFC East! I guess your not as die hard as most of us on this board. Sounds like your more of a casual fan. Is what it is I guess
  9. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Well-Known Member

1,011 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    Oh come on, you gotta root for us more than those loudmouth Seahawks and they're not-as-loud-without-The-aid-of-crowd-noise fans. :cool:
  10. RW Hitman

RW Hitman Well-Known Member

2,556 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  11. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Hell no, matter of fact I sent Sherman and Browner a fresh batch of Adderall for the game.

:cool:
  12. FanSince61

FanSince61 Thanks for the memories Dandy

865 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    No way I root for the skins.
  13. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,649 Messages
    5,560 Likes Received
    Root for the Skins?

:eekmouse:
  14. tiny tim

tiny tim Member

310 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I would want to the Redskins to win if they were playing the Giants. But I am very happy that the Giants are not in the playoffs.
  15. supafly

supafly Member

140 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The only merit to having the Superbowl owned by the NFCE consistently is the recognition that this is the toughest division out there.
  16. CowboyChris

CowboyChris Well-Known Member

2,887 Messages
    144 Likes Received
    the only time i would root for the Skins if they were playing the 9ers, Steelers, and as of late the Giants, so with that said, no im not rooting for them.
  17. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,462 Messages
    6,029 Likes Received
    I'm certain I'm more die hard than 95% of this board. I don't like the skins but I don't hate them. I hate Jerry the GM more than I hate the skins. So if it's going to take them being successful for him to finally wake up from his brain dead coma then so be it, GO SKINS!

*sidenote: how are you going to question my passion when i'm a fan who has seen ZERO success from my franchise? the younger fans should be applauded for sticking thru the ringer with this team. we haven't seen championships like a lot of you.
  18. HardHittin'Witten

HardHittin'Witten This ain't Madden

2,561 Messages
    79 Likes Received
  19. hutch1254

hutch1254 Well-Known Member

1,449 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    No we don't. We have to root for you to get buried. This isn't college football where you "root for your conference when your out." This is cut throat pure genuine hate and that is a great thing for sports.

Plan on going to your respective message board around 8PM tonight to talk about your offseason plans.
  20. Turf Toe

Turf Toe Active Member

164 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Wow! We ll just leave it at that :-/