1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: SAS/Skip Bayless give Cowboys Predictions

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Bungarian

Bungarian Butt Monkey Zone Supporter

2,405 Messages
    620 Likes Received
    Did they give numbers? I dn't want to watch it
  2. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,553 Messages
    1,163 Likes Received

LOLOLOLOL!!!
  3. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

2,575 Messages
    1,147 Likes Received
    I will NEVER forget a segment that Shannon Sharpe looked about as unprofessional as you could get on network television and I called the NFL Sirius radio show one day and called him on it. After I finished, the host stammered a bit and they immediately went to a commercial after I asked Sharpe for an explanation -- he never answered.

It was a few years ago when Tony had hurt his thumb going into the final game against the Giants in NY. In the pre-game (I hate NBC's pre game) he was actually angry and went personally after Romo, saying stuff like "Here's another excuse Romo will use..blah...blah...blah. I mean it was venomous. Then I started thinking, if you inserted any other QB name in that slot, think about it anybody -- would he have ever spoken like that about a player, especially being an ex-player.
    who understands injuries.

Romo has never once used injury as an excuse and his willingness to play thru them is well documented. Call him out on his play, that's fine, but to make it so personal was chicken **** as was his unwillingness to address it on the air with me. Sometimes, these guys are just too easy.
  4. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,900 Messages
    2,076 Likes Received
    Ha Ha. I didnt watch it but it is painful watching him try to speak.
  5. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,152 Messages
    6,948 Likes Received
    Just to follow up on my quote from earlier, because I hate to post stuff without a link to back it up.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/08/11/nu...e-to-his-hers-this-fall/#sthash.Ju84678d.uxfs
    DandyDon1722 and dstovall5 like this.
  6. rwill784

rwill784 Active Member

113 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    Omg skip actually made sense.
  7. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,439 Messages
    483 Likes Received
    6-10 7-9,,, not terrible numbers like you'd think they'd give. all 3 gave valid points and I think they're right on.
  8. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,818 Messages
    142 Likes Received
    Well I see a lot of analysts picking us to finish last in the division, with a 5-6 win season. All I know is this, if it isn't in the cards for us to be a playoff team, then I want to have a bottom feeder record. I want a top draft pick in each round, especially the first, so we can have options. We need a lot of help, so we can possibly trade down and get a ransom for it. Of course, I would rather be a playoff team with the chance to ride a hot streak to the SB.....we shall see.
  9. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    I understand more about you're thinking than you do about yourself apparently. K.eep whistling in the dark. Sounds to me that you watch a lot of Skip and S A S.
  10. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

7,637 Messages
    1,257 Likes Received
    No I don't. This is not hard to understand. I don't watch the show, I don't know why people on this board value this show's opinion on the Cowboys so much.You are making assumptions out of your *** so you are not only whistling in the dark but reaching in the dark as well.
  11. DallasCowboysRule!

DallasCowboysRule! Well-Known Member

1,671 Messages
    325 Likes Received
    Skip's point about us maybe being able to score a lot of points and go on long drives with Murray and our good offensive line, limiting the other teams chances, is my biggest hope for this season. I fear this defense may be atrocious.
  12. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

14,502 Messages
    1,708 Likes Received
    The way everybody is predicting doom and gloom, 8-8 would be quite an accomplishment for Garrett. I keep hearing about the tough schedule, worst defense ever, 6-10, 5-11, etc. If people believe what they are saying, then 8-8 or better would warrant that we keep Garrett. Right? I'm not saying we should or shouldn't, but sometimes I wonder if people really listen to themselves.
    DallasEast and 5Stars like this.
  13. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,474 Messages
    705 Likes Received
    The predictions mentioned are probably fairly accurate but they did not mention our biggest issue which is lack of a head coach.
  14. Tawney88

Tawney88 Well-Known Member

1,323 Messages
    533 Likes Received
    SA kept saying it wasn't about popularity but it is. Then he kept saying there weren't more Cowboys fans but then the poll the stated at the start of the segment said we were. Football is about winning but the Nickname isn't its about popularity.
  15. WPBCowboysFan

5,900 Messages
    2,076 Likes Received
    Shouldnt any thread about First Take, Screamin A and Skippy get an automatic ban to the Rant Zone?
  16. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,215 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    SAS makes a point in on sentence and then makes another point in his next sentence that refutes his previous statement lol what a clown
  17. WPBCowboysFan

5,900 Messages
    2,076 Likes Received
    An yet we have some here who are impressed with the guy, and love starting threads about him.
  18. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

28,422 Messages
    1,908 Likes Received
    It's reasonable to assume practically every member who comments understands what they are posting. Perhaps stubbornness is one explanation for the logic loophole.