1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Shameless Selectee Huckabee Exploits Bhutto Assassination

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by StevenOtero, Dec 28, 2007.

1. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,455 Messages
    419 Likes Received
    Shameless Selectee Huckabee Exploits Bhutto Assassination

http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1446

Kurt Nimmo
    Truth News
    December 28, 2007

It didn’t take long for the Huckster to shamefully take advantage of Benazir Bhutto’s assassination. Radio Idaho reports:

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee says the assassination of Pakistani politician Benazir Bhutto underscores the need to secure the America’s borders to prevent potential terror attacks here.

“We ought to have an immediate, very clear monitoring of our borders and particularly to make sure if there’s any unusual activity of Pakistanis coming into the country. We just need to be very, very thorough in looking at every aspect of our own security internally because, again, we live in a very, very dangerous time,” Huckabee said during a news conference Thursday night in West Des Moines.

Huckabee called Bhutto’s death is a tragedy, but he suggested she had been a threat to Islamic fundamentalists. “An educated, sophisticated, strong, capable woman leader — that does pose a threat to those who don’t believe that women should be given that platform and that level of equality,” Huckabee said.

Huckabee brushed aside the idea — posed by rival John McCain — that the incident highlights Huckabee’s lack of foreign policy credentials compared to McCain’s. “This is not a time for us to play political games with (Bhutto’s death). It’s a time to express our outrage as well as our sadness and sympathy for the people of Pakistan and for the rest of the world,” Huckabee told reporters.

Although Bhutto may indeed have been assassinated by Islamic fundamentalists, she indicated that Musharraf would be responsible. A CIA-ISI contrived terrorist group would have nothing to gain. Of course, that’s what the Huck was talking about when he mentioned “Islamic fundamentalists.” He was making an allusion to al-Qaeda, the intelligence asset that comes out of the woodwork at times such as this.

Finally, we shouldn’t worry about Pakistanis crossing the border, but illegal immigrants. But then, as a NWO selectee, Mike Huckabee is all about open borders and working toward the North American Union.

If he wasn’t, he’d be taking the same heat as Ron Paul, who decries not only the open border but a destructive foreign policy that gets us knee-deep in the muck of places such as Pakistan.

Incidentally, “U.S. Special Forces are expected to expand their presence in Pakistan,” according to United Press International.

Expect more slime and murder.
  2. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    This Kurt Nimrod guy is a jerk.

The entire world was talking about the impact that her death would have on Democratic countries. And the true colors of this butt head is exposed at the end of the thing when he says, "Expect more slime and murder."

This guy is nothing more than a hack who couldn't get a real job writing so he writes for this lunatic website.

Why is this garbage even given any credence by anyone?
  3. Eric_Boyer

Eric_Boyer Well-Known Member

4,648 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    It isn't.

This is from Alex Jones site - which is basically libertarian tabloids.

The poster should be pointing out that for 10 years Dr. Paul has been concerned with Pakistan and our policy towards them.

ps - Hi Cajun - long time.
  4. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Wow! EB. A blast from the past. How ya been????
  5. StevenOtero

6,455 Messages
    419 Likes Received
    Which is basically your opinion of him. Which has no more credence than he does.
  6. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,394 Messages
    1,423 Likes Received
    this coming from someone who touts their own views to be the truth a lot.

pot/kettle thing again...
  7. StevenOtero

6,455 Messages
    419 Likes Received
    My beliefs are what they are. You don't have to say that I'm spouting them off as fact/truth. As I am not. I am only stating my opinion. I never state that my opinion is the supreme source of the land. You automatically jump to conclusions and somehow know all of my beliefs. :rolleyes:

Do I need to put a friggin disclaimer before everything I post? Or do you get me now?
  8. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,855 Messages
    1,697 Likes Received
    We get you very clearly. You are a fringe loony. every wacko conspiracy you beleive. It that is not hanging over the edge then what is?
  9. burmafrd

41,855 Messages
    1,697 Likes Received
    Most of the main stream media is liberal- shown by surveys and polls for years now. Most of the main stream media want a Dem in the WH- preferably Hilary but they will take any Dem now running. All of a sudden there are media attacks all concentrating on Huckabee. Before that they were all concentrating on Giulani. Whoever they think the main threat to Hilary and the Dems are is the one they will concentrate their attacks. Now this is NO conspiracy= simply like minded so called "objective" reporters with an agenda.
  10. Eric_Boyer

Eric_Boyer Well-Known Member

4,648 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    I've been real good. Kids are growing up - been a heck of a football season!

And now www.politicalzone.org redirects back here. :D

I just get tired of the wingnuts who have no idea how to successfully argue limited government and are all about conspiracy theories. I'm sure this poster means well, but overall he is a hindrance.

Here is a portion of an article regarding Bhutto from less then a year ago:

http://www.parade.com/benazir_bhutto_interview.html
  11. StevenOtero

6,455 Messages
    419 Likes Received
    No, I don't believe everything that I post on here. I say "well this might be interesting" so I post it here in the Political Zone. I am not behind every wacky story that I post. Some of the stories I am behind, but not all of them.
  12. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,394 Messages
    1,423 Likes Received
    but all are the same theme. you ask for a lot of depth in understanding you but stop short of returning the favor.

all i'm saying. : )

fyi - good debate!
  13. burmafrd

41,855 Messages
    1,697 Likes Received