1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Site Layout Change in Honor of Sean Taylor **** PLEASE READ ****

Discussion in 'CZ Announcement Zone' started by Reality, Nov 27, 2007.

1. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    A fitting tribute. Well done.
  2. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,846 Messages
    611 Likes Received
    I think the Greatest Rivalry in Sports has drawn the 2 teams and their fans closer than either could have ever imagined or would have admitted before this tragedy.

The tragic death of the supposed "hated" rival hit me a lot harder than I would have ever expected.

Like you said ..... the lines are gone for now and I have nothing but love and sorrow for my Redskin brothers today.
  3. Zaxor

Zaxor Virtus Mille Scuta

8,398 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    well done :thankyou:
  4. BadKarma

BadKarma Active Member

1,067 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Very classy by Reality and staff to pay respect to Sean Taylor and the Redskins organization. I'm truly overwhelmed by the amount of posts I've read from the board members here who've paid their respects.
  5. Cowboy Bill Watts

Cowboy Bill Watts Member

706 Messages
    1 Likes Received

very nice, very classy, but typical of our outstanding mods....

:bow:
  6. Coy

Coy Well-Known Member

2,234 Messages
    620 Likes Received
    Classy move, great job.
  7. kojak

kojak Who Loves Ya Baby?

2,295 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    Very nice indeed. Thank you.
  8. InsomniaKiller

InsomniaKiller New Member

3 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't post on this site. I have been reading it for a long time, however. I'm a Redskins fan. I come here to get a feel for your opinions. I have always enjoyed reading the game threads after we play you guys and seeing how it feels from the other team's perspective.

I have been awake for an hour and I have not yet gained my composure. I was looking forward to some good news this morning but unfortunately it was not meant to be. I never wanted to believe it could be this serious.

Essentially I just wanted to say thank you for your show of support. It is nice to see such class being demonstrated by all of you.

A lot of you guys like to pick on us for our free agent signings. We have so many guys who made a name for themselves elsewhere before coming to our team. Sean Taylor was ours. Ours alone. He was such a special player and I have never seen someone rise to such heralded status among our fanbase in such a short period of time. From year one, it was all Sean Taylor

He was ours.

I'm saddened beyond words and can't say anything else right now but thank you.
  9. Lifetimeboyzfan

Lifetimeboyzfan Active Member

1,106 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Very classy move!

I too feel overwhelmingly sad about this event. My heart goes out to Sean, his family, team mates, and the whole Redskins Nation. This loss is tragic.
  10. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  11. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Well done, mad props to the staff.

RIP Sean Taylor.
  12. RW31

RW31 Active Member

296 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    rest in peace sean. this is very classy. :bow:
  13. Paniolo22

Paniolo22 Hawaiian Cowboy

3,608 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    The greatest rivals hate each other but deep down, respect each other the most. This is classy and respectful, fitting of ST and the Redskins.
  14. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
  15. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,273 Messages
    181 Likes Received
    Nice touch, some things in life are a lot more important then hating a rival.
  16. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,794 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    Agreed very VERY classy!!

RIP
  17. kapolani

kapolani Well-Known Member

1,246 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    Love it.

/applaud
    /respect
  18. Cowboy4ever

Cowboy4ever Well-Known Member

2,085 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Good Job guys!! This is a sad day for all fans of this game. And we should never forget, it is just a game! What has happened in the last 48 hours is unthinkable. As a parent, my heart goes out to his family, especially his little girl. As fan, my heart goes out to all my redskins brothers. I know we fuss and fight with each other, but deep down, we have a respect for each other that we both understand but never acknowledge. Today, I acknowledge that respect and say be strong. Our thoughts are with you this day.

RIP # 21
  19. bigE79

bigE79 Active Member

2,414 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Great job Reality...and again,to our greatest rival,we share your pain for this senseless crime.
  20. apickmans

apickmans New Member

797 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Very classy guys.

RIP #21