1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Smith at LT?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by wesleyc288, Apr 28, 2011.

1. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,967 Messages
    471 Likes Received
    It doesn't matter which one plays LT; they both will beast. Oh I can just see Romo chillin on his island waiting for Witten, Austin, and Bryant... Then Felix, Choice, and Barber running free to the end zone.
  2. Bigtommyb

Bigtommyb Member

371 Messages
    6 Likes Received

That makes absolutley no sense becaus if it aint broke don't fix it. Free was flawlwss over there why put a rookie over there right now? WHY? Eventually i can see it possibly , but now he should start at RT!
  3. kevinhickey

kevinhickey Member

322 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    I have a problem with telling a 20 year old that he is going to play LT? Another problem with this is telling Free (pending free agent) who played very well at LT that is going to play RT. Do you think Free would re-sign with us if we are going to pay him RT money? Free and his agent will ask for LT money!
  4. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,790 Messages
    1,180 Likes Received
    On the ticket David Moore is saying that Jerry said last night that they have him penciled in at RT.
  5. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,766 Messages
    1,657 Likes Received
    he was not flawless or even close
  6. Chuck 54

Chuck 54 Well-Known Member

9,373 Messages
    320 Likes Received
    In the fan zone, I was arguing that Smith should play left and Free right, until I read this on ESPN.

Marc Colombo's spot in jeopardy
    April, 29, 2011 Apr 2912:04AM CTEmail Print Comments4 By Todd ArcherIRVING, Texas -- Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said No. 9 pick Tyron Smith is penciled in to be the team’s right tackle in 2011, which puts Marc Colombo’s roster spot in jeopardy.