1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Some new evidence in the Zimmerman case

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Active Member

4,094 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    The bond hearing is on TV now.
  3. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,395 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    I don't know that the pic looks real.

Something is off about it.
  4. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have to admit, this somewhat changes things. At the very least it seems this would eliminate any chance of a murder conviction (something that was already unlikely IMO).
  5. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's because he has a buzz cut.
  6. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,614 Messages
    2,005 Likes Received
    If you're thining this was manufactured....well, that would be a heck of a conspiracy in that tiny fraction of time.:laugh2:
  7. AmarilloCowboyFan

AmarilloCowboyFan Active Member

2,396 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    I don't know that it changes anything. Still no witnesses to say that Trayvon did that to him.
  8. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, he probably bashed the back of his own head into the concrete. LOL.
  9. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What is the alternative? I don't think a jury will buy that he did that to himself :laugh2:
  10. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,395 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    The shaving doesn't look right. Or if you want to say balding pattern.

I am not at all saying the guy didn't have cuts or even bruises. The pic just looks wierd.

I agree.

Perhaps he wasn't getting bashed and simple banged his head during the struggle.
  11. AmarilloCowboyFan

2,396 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    All I'm saying is he could have cut his head many ways. He could have scraped on a tree while he was following the kid. Who knows. Not to mention, if someone realizes they just killed someone and starts making up a story they may go to extremes to try and cover up. I'm not saying everything didn't happen just like he says but I don't know either way. I don't think the fact that he is bleeding on his head shows that Trayvon was beating his *** and that's why he shot him
  12. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The picture prevents the prosecution from proving anything beyond a reasonable doubt, which is all that matters.
  13. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

3,011 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    From this evidence you'd think there is not enough to charge him with murder 2, right?
  14. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There wasnt enough to charge him with murder 2 to begin with. The prosecution caved to public pressure and went for it all when they should have just gone with manslaughter.
  15. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

3,011 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    Pretty dumb on their part then. I see a lot of public outrage in the future becasue of this.
  16. AmarilloCowboyFan

2,396 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Probably true, but without witnesses it was going to be hard to do that anyway, right?
  17. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am not an attorney, thank God, but I think at some point they decide to drop the charge against him before this ever gets to trial. Then they charge him with a lesser crime that, as 30yardslant said, doesn't have to worry about reasonable doubt like manslaughter.

But if they do proceed with the murder charge, Zimmerman goes free. And BTW, he just made bond.
  18. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, the public who was outraged to start with has only themselves to blame. They acted like they did and they got what they wanted. There was obviously a reason why they didn't rush to judgement and charge Zimmerman right away. They didn't have all the facts. Then the usual clowns get involved and in order to quell the rabble, they do something they shouldn't have done.

So if there is outrage in the future, we know where to point the finger.
  19. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes, which is why I was so shocked they went with murder 2 instead of manslaughter.

If it was ANYBODY else in any other situation murder 2 is off the table, but the media and many in the public want to crucify this guy and make an example of him.

Zimmerman may in fact have done something wrong, and at the very least I believe his poor handling of the situation which led to the death deserves some sort of punishment, but he didn't murder the kid.
  20. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Active Member

4,094 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    150K bond. He will be out by Monday.