1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Something odd at Ted's funeral

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by CliffnMesquite, Aug 29, 2009.

1. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Active Member

4,094 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    Watching the Kennedy funeral and during a wide shot of the former Presidents in attendance noticed something. Former President Clinton was holding a program in his Left hand and it was shaking badly. I doubt it was an emotional reaction and almost palsy like. Could former President Clinton be ill?
  2. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Jack Nicholson was at Yankee Stadium two nights ago with Paul McCartney, and now he's at Ted's funeral? The man gets around.
  3. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,778 Messages
    526 Likes Received
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...e-been-tested-i-dont-have-parkinsons-disease/

Bill Clinton: I've been tested, I don't have Parkinson's disease
    Posted: March 11th, 2009 06:58 PM ET

From CNN Associate Producer Martina Stewart

Former President Clinton told CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta that he was concerned when he noticed his hands sometimes shake. Watch the entire interview Thursday night on Larry King Live.

(CNN) – Former President Bill Clinton got personal in a wide-ranging interview with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta, who is filing in for Larry King on Wednesday's Larry King Live.

When Gupta raised the issue of Clinton’s trademark finger wag, the former president interrupted the neurosurgeon.

“Sometimes it shakes,” Clinton said. “See, it’s a little shake,” he added as he lifted both hands, “but no shake here. I’ve been tested for it, I don’t have Parkinson’s.”

Clinton told Gupta he was “quite concerned” when he noticed his hands were shaking sometimes. “Because if I had Parkinson’s, I wanted to know so I could prepare. And I had it tested and the doctor said ‘no,’ he says it’s just a normal aging phenomenon.”

During the interview Clinton also discussed health care reform; stem cell research; and President Obama’s ambitious agenda on health care, energy, and education.
  4. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Active Member

4,094 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    I hope I'm wrong. That is a hard road to hoe.
  5. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,583 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Turn off the TMZ and get your home work finished. Pronto! :laugh2: