Video: Sound FX: Romo Mic'd Up at Minny game

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 6, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl U.N.I.T.Y Staff Member

71,619 Messages
    14,144 Likes Received
  2. pjtoadie

pjtoadie Cleveland's #1 Cowboys fan

2,602 Messages
    1,038 Likes Received
    I love it when he tells Dez in the huddle that he's the best player out there and to start acting like it!
  3. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

7,107 Messages
    1,079 Likes Received
    LMAO @ him falling on his back after jumping on Witten.
    dffl11 likes this.
  4. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

12,493 Messages
    9,694 Likes Received
    "always kills us, one half a yard"

story of the cowboys.
  5. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

3,155 Messages
    2,201 Likes Received
    @ Dez "You're the best player out here now act like it" Lol, love it!

I also got a chuckle when he nudged the ball, refs obviously didn't take it seriously as if he was trying to cheat. Good stuff, thanks for posting.
  6. Titleist

Titleist Well-Known Member

1,007 Messages
    683 Likes Received
    Hahaha love the Vikings reaction after Romo gives the ball a foot wedge.
  7. Nirvana

Nirvana Well-Known Member

5,323 Messages
    2,096 Likes Received
    real solid, a true vet qb out there
    BigStar likes this.
  8. honyock

honyock Well-Known Member

1,495 Messages
    631 Likes Received
    Fun watch, thanks for posting it WG.
  9. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

5,410 Messages
    630 Likes Received
    yeah, Romo's not a vocal leader huh? "Come on! You're the best player out here, act like it!"

I love it
    dffl11 likes this.
  10. Doomsay

Doomsay Well-Known Member

7,328 Messages
    2,317 Likes Received
  11. tommydo08

tommydo08 Member

78 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    It's nice to hear what it was like when Romo nudged the ball. And I loved the focus switch from Romo to Dez after Peterson scores that touchdown after being stopped 2-3 yards earlier. Dez's expression is priceless
    Nav22 and Boyzmamacita like this.
  12. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita CowBabe Up!!! Zone Supporter

15,618 Messages
    3,646 Likes Received
    I love these mic'd up vids. I would love to hear what Romo said to Dez after the helmet penalty.
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  13. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

9,841 Messages
    1,871 Likes Received
    Was that Garrett that Romo playfully shoves at the end of the clip? Tony's stronger than he looks.
  14. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

4,263 Messages
    2,655 Likes Received

Announcers used to make such a big deal about Donovan McNabb's strength. And although he was/is stronger than Romo, it's easy to forget that they're practically the same size (6'2" 235-240ish).
  15. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,523 Messages
    725 Likes Received
    I think Romo is one of the strongest QB's in the NFL, or atleast used to. He doesn't look that tough but alot of QB's don't either for whatever reason. I remember hearing he had the highest bench press out of any QB.
  16. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,689 Messages
    851 Likes Received
    For those that watched tonight's broadcast of NFL Replay, you'll see/hear the video linked above has the BEST part edited out.

Romo said: "Let's go win this *** game guys. You're all *** good enough to do it"

Obviously I censored the quote for posting on here, but they didn't need to edit that out of the video. They bleeped it during NFL replay.
    silver likes this.
  17. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

3,155 Messages
    2,201 Likes Received
    I'm not sure how good these are for QBs, but he benched 225 24 times, and he also had a max rep of 385.

http://www.kgbanswers.com/how-much-did-tony-romo-bench-press-at-the-nfl-combine/4179453

Also look at his 40 time, just goes to show that's one the most over rated measurements for a QB. Romo runs a 5.00 40, yet he's one of the most mobile QB's in the league, even at his age now.
    silver likes this.
  18. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,689 Messages
    851 Likes Received
    Exactly. There's Combine Shape and there's Football Shape, just like there's Combine Speed and Football Speed.
  19. Deep_Freeze

Deep_Freeze Well-Known Member

6,743 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    Well I would say its more of Tony is very quick and agile, just not fast in a straight line. We have seen this on full display over the years, even the nightmare in Seattle years ago. He does have good quickness and agility in the pocket to avoid rushers, but don't ask him to actually run anywhere cause he is pretty slow.

Guess it depends on your definition of mobile, its not like we will be running read option with Romo. Does he have good movement in the pocket, yes, is he going to sprint for a 93 yard TD like Pryor, no. Luckily, you don't have to have sprinters speed to be a QB, and Romo is definitely not a Bledsoe.
  20. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,523 Messages
    725 Likes Received
    I would pay money to see that.