1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: Sound FX: Romo Mic'd Up at Minny game

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 6, 2013.

1. bark

bark Well-Known Member

2,256 Messages
    947 Likes Received
    Really good stuff.. thanks woodys girl.
    I esp liked the huddle shot right before the last drive.
    Romo steps in the huddle and tells the offense in a very CALM matter of fact way... "This is our time guys, let's go win this game. "You are all good enough to get it done, let's go do it."

Who knew he could command a huddle like that. You now he almost even sounded like a leader... Naw , I've read in CZ that's not possible.
    Lonestar94 likes this.
  2. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,414 Messages
    369 Likes Received
    He said more than that. They edited out the F words. Honestly, I think in this case the F bombs he dropped add something to what he said. Comes out raw/real.
  3. bark

bark Well-Known Member

2,256 Messages
    947 Likes Received
    I agree Steve .
    I know I dropped a few in my living room... :D

He also said on that last drive . "Let's go be the team we are suppose to be."
    Love that stuff from the huddle
  4. Erik_H

Erik_H Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun. Zone Supporter

2,443 Messages
    77 Likes Received
  5. Ultra Warrior

Ultra Warrior 6 Million Light-years beyond believability.

1,519 Messages
    253 Likes Received
    Loved that he called out Dez for his Crayton like drop.
    Love that he was pissed on the sideline about the drop, penalties & inability to rush for short yardage.
    Love the look on his face ( & Dez ) after Peterson scores the TD. The look of disgust & determination.
    Love that he says "Bad miss, right there." after the Vikings miss the extra point. It's like "Yeah. We got you either way now."
    Love that you now have Visual & Audio evidence that Romo DOES have Leadership qualities & when the Game is on the Line.
    [IMG]
    Fan: "Lets Go, Romo!"
    Romo: "I got this." *Flashes smile*
  6. Hook'em#11

Hook'em#11 Well-Known Member

2,661 Messages
    205 Likes Received
    Gained a little love for the old boy after that.. Was nice to watch....
  7. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,184 Messages
    1,539 Likes Received
    Eh, I wouldn't be so sure. As bad of shape as McFlabb was in, there's no guarantee.
  8. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,031 Messages
    2,820 Likes Received
    It is amazing how he can escape trouble at times it is like he has eyes in the back of his head. However his runs down field look comical it is almost like he is running with cement on his feet and he can't slid worth a damn so to watch him dodging and escaping pressure truly is amazing at time.
    dstovall5 likes this.
  9. JBell523

JBell523 That's my Quarterback

3,264 Messages
    482 Likes Received
  10. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

2,602 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    Love the video and I'm shocked tony can bench that.
  11. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

5,073 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    Great stuff!
  12. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,019 Messages
    1,318 Likes Received
    For a guy some people say isn't a leader, he sure as heck acts and plays like one. Go figure.
    nake and dstovall5 like this.
  13. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,656 Messages
    1,724 Likes Received
    The amount of bad rep he gets is amazing, I honestly don't understand where all of this came from. Because if you watch/listen to his audio in the huddles, it's obvious he's the leader of all the troops, and that's not just because he's the QB.
    SDCowboy85 likes this.
  14. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,031 Messages
    2,820 Likes Received
    People have their own preceptions real or not and nothing will change that even hard cold fact.
  15. dirtycallahan

dirtycallahan Member

202 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    The replay last night had more good stuff. After the TD to Harris Romo bumps Witten and he falls down, the ref comes over and helps Romo up. Doug Free is standing there and says something like, Good thing your not Marc Columbo or that would have been a penalty.
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  16. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Well-Known Member

1,945 Messages
    673 Likes Received
    Love the kicking of the ball and all of the Vikings and others yelling "Romo"
  17. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

1,796 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    I've said it elsewhere, he runs like he has 2 left feet. It's actually quite humorous to me when he does. Yet when he's scrambling, ducking, moving behind the LOS he looks smooth and as athletic as the announcers always talk about him being.
  18. Sean50Lee

Sean50Lee Active Member

580 Messages
    94 Likes Received
    They need to get Sean Lee wired, that would be somthing to watch.
  19. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,056 Messages
    5,560 Likes Received
    Non-posted highlights

Romo talking to backup quarterback Kyle Orton before warming up:

“We’re going to miss this game when we’re done playing. I hope it’s not for a while, but it’s a great game. Best game in the world.”

Romo to Terrance Williams after Romo was intercepted on a throw to Williams, who was in single coverage near the Vikings sideline:

“As you get older you’re going to realize you’re going to use your arms on this one. When they’re on the outside, the only way to get there is you got to get (expletive) physical. I mean, you just be one bad mother (expletive). It’s like an under. If they don’t move, you go up under and go wham! You know what I mean?”

Williams’ response to Romo: “I just didn’t want you to throw a pick.”

Romo: “I know. Hey, I didn’t want to, either. It’s alright, though. Good job.”

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...otivates-team-before-game-winning-drive.html/
    pancakeman, rkell87 and dstovall5 like this.
  20. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,656 Messages
    1,724 Likes Received
    Good stuff again, I especially liked what he said in the huddle on that game winning drive, Romo was VERY calm and collective. Tremendous composure.