1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Stephen A. Smith vs. Cowboys Nation

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TheCowboy, Mar 27, 2013.

1. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,394 Messages
    416 Likes Received
    For all of you who have a twitter, Stephen A. Smith is currently in a little bit of heat from Cowboys fans. Some fans even threating him. He really hates the cowboys. Here's some tweets:

Stephen B ‏@SBozz9SSP 21m
    @stephenasmith don't come to Texas talkin that smack about the Cowboys. We will find you

Puh-leeze, @mattstanley10 Nobody twisted a damn thing about @DezBryant. I said he can ball. The Cowboys just stink, that's all. #FalseHype!

Pay attention @FearTheTurtle24. I'll give any member of the Cowboys are hard time. They stink! Damn shame they're called AMERICA'S TEAM!

He can say something if he wants to, @TomSheldon22. Nobody's running from @DezBryant. I didn't diss him any different than any other Cowboy

They stink, @TomSheldon22. Tell @DezBryant to call me when the Cowboys make the playoffs and stop getting spanked by NFC Foes @ season end

Nope, @Stringer_B_. Don't care too either. All I know is 2K yards doesn't equal playoffs. He's been home watching -- like me -- last 2 years

Spare me, @TravisMays33. He's a Cowboy. They twist stuff up all the time by trying to act like America's Team. America: nation of WINNERS

Make the damn playoffs, @Will_IKeelYou. And I'll shut up. Until then......HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

And you're a Cowboys lover, @mattstanley10 so that makes you God? SHALLOP!

Stephen A Smith ‏@stephenasmith 10m
    I have no question about @DezBryant, @Jhooks42. He's bigtime. But the Cowboys STINK! Period. Stop twisting things. Make the damn playoffs.

Stephen A Smith ‏@stephenasmith 5m
    You're America's JOKE, @_G_NO. How many playoff appearances/victories have you had in the last 17 Years? Kick rocks with that damn nonsense

Stephen A Smith ‏@stephenasmith 2m
    The Cowboys are that Fine-as-Hell woman that keeps saying "Yes" to a date and "No" to every nightcap, @hsouza14. Spending all you $$$.:)
  2. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Hes right. Hopefully the players wake up.
  3. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,394 Messages
    416 Likes Received
    Probably his last tweet on the Cowboys...

Stephen A Smith ‏@stephenasmith 10m
    Who gives a damn. Cowboys fans should look at their team then punch themselves for rooting for them!
  4. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus Zone Supporter

4,377 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    Thanks for bringing this trash in here. Smith is a moron and a jerk. He is about as bad as it gets.
  5. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,572 Messages
    458 Likes Received
    Sigh, wouldn't even exchange jabs with this guy.

'A wise man told me don't argue with fools, cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.'

Being the team of the 90s with 3 rings in 4 years against far more prolific competition almost gives us a free pass for 20 years of futility.
  6. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Yeah, honestly why do people still pay attention to these 2 fools, Bayless & Smith?
  7. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

1,887 Messages
    404 Likes Received
    You know what...you're right. What has he said that's wrong. The truth hurts but we're such an easy target now that the haters have their way with us.

For as much as I defend Romo it's the same with the team. Win and this all goes away. Keep going 8-8 and we deserve it.
  8. venky

venky Active Member

439 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    I don't hate Skip Bayless or Stephen A. because I know they're both paid actors and they get fools to talk about them. I wish I had their jobs.
  9. Trendnet

Trendnet Active Member

722 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Yep, your a fan of skip and smith alright.

Way to go Cowboys 'fan'.
  10. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,387 Messages
    1,196 Likes Received
    I missed it, what did the two stooges say about Dez this morning?
  11. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    Smith and Bayless are two that if they were laying on the ground on fire I would add gasoline.
  12. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

2,638 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    we agree!
  13. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,832 Messages
    3,831 Likes Received
    [youtube]pfoZuiDKB4Y[/youtube]
  14. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,387 Messages
    1,196 Likes Received
    Thanks, gonna check these two buffoons out at halftime of this game
  15. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,665 Messages
    666 Likes Received
    Like these guys care one bit about whether Dez is a team-first or me-first player. Just gives them something to rag about. But seriously, I could give a leaping, flying fart what that dude thinks about anything. I have more class in my left pinky than he has altogether.
  16. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Now that's being a pure idiot there.
  17. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,394 Messages
    416 Likes Received
    Agreed. I lost all respect for this man.
  18. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,003 Messages
    1,401 Likes Received
    You actually had some at one time? :lmao2:
  19. landroverking

landroverking Well-Known Member

1,143 Messages
    101 Likes Received
  20. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,884 Messages