1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sucker play of the day

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by Rogah, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,774 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    I know I'm going to make a complete fool of myself here. I know I'm going to be kicking myself about 5 hours from now. I know I'm going to subject myself to ridicule, derision, hate, venom, jokes, laughter, etc, etc. I know I'm going to be much poorer this evening than I am this afternoon. Having said that...

Is it just me or is Stanford -20 the most lopsided point spread of the day? When I first saw that line I thought it was a typo. I'd probably take Stanford if the line was 40, so I sure love them at 20. This is the type of line where I not only bet everything I have in my account, but I also consider borrowing money and going into debt to boost my wager.

:( In case anyone hadn't noticed, I have a gambling problem. :(
  2. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,774 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    :( :( Stanford is playing like turd. This game has all the markings of a backdoor cover for the Blue Devils. I foresee a garbage time touchdown to turn a 24 point lead into a 17 point lead. :( :(

Anyone have any rent money they can lend me?
  3. Temo

Temo Active Member

3,726 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    Anything that looks like a sure bet is probably a trap. But I suspect you knew that :p
  4. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    If thats the case, you are in for a seriously empty wallet, if you actually bet like you stated.

Sorry, rogah.

I hope they cover it for you.
  5. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,774 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    :D :D :D Yes folks it's true I do indeed have a gambling problem!! :D :D :D

:laugh2: :laugh1: My problem is I don't know how I'm going to spend all this money I just won!!! :laugh1: :laugh2:
  6. cowboyeric8

cowboyeric8 Chicks dig crutches

5,249 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    Invest it in something that isn't as big of gamble.
  7. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,774 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    I agree. I'll invest it in the Virginia Cavaliers -7! :D