1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Super Bowl XLVI - Giants Vs Patriots Game Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Cowboys&LakersFan, Feb 5, 2012.

1. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

28,213 Messages
    2,395 Likes Received
    That too
  2. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Well-Known Member

2,278 Messages
    115 Likes Received

I'm 29, so I'm giving the Cowboys 21 years to get another SB you know so I won't get my expectations up in the next few years to come, since this team loves to break our Cowboy loving hearts. :laugh2:

I mean it's too much to ask it seems for this team to get their again and return to greatness. :rolleyes: Thanks Jerry
  3. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

2,763 Messages
    312 Likes Received
    Awful awful ending to this postseason once again. I can not wait until we start making moves to upgrade our team because this division next year is going to be a hell of tough division. With redskins going to get a new qb. The eagles are obviously going to be better. And the super bowl champs now reside in our division
  4. Sabu1

Sabu1 Member

368 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Congrats to chris canty. He got the money and the lombardi trophy.
  5. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,035 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    Who else knew the game was over when Welker dropped the ball?
  6. SacredStar

SacredStar Active Member

2,695 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    Better the Giants than the Packers imo.
  7. Romo_To_Dez

2,278 Messages
    115 Likes Received

They don't have the Mental toughness. You can give the Giants credit and admit that our team choking games away this season is part of the reason why the Giants ae SB Champs.

Could be 11-5, 10-6 and Division champs but choose to choke away games handing the division to the Giants.
  8. Austin 3-16

Austin 3-16 Member

169 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Justin Tuck was the MVP.
  9. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What makes you think Washington will get a new QB? What makes you think Philly will obviously get better?
  10. Undisputed

Undisputed Well-Known Member

1,936 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    With all the bashing of our defense I don't think our offense gets nearly enough criticism. Our scoring defense was ranked 16th this year. The Giants were 25th. Our scoring offense? 15th. The Giants? 9th.

The difference statistically between the two teams isn't that our defense is getting shredded, but our offense is far less efficient. Heck, even in the final game of the season our offense miraculously escaped a ton of criticism. I mean for goodness sakes they had 0 points at the half.
  11. tupperware

tupperware A Plastic Container

7,269 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    Man if you want to sit here and compare the Giants to the Cowboys and how the Giants are superior in nearly every way I won't complain a bit. But can we please stop making it seem like Eli is the main reason why their team is able to do what it does? Wanna talk about misleading stats? The Giants defense this regular season. Based on yds, sure, they were one of the worst. Their PPG wasn't too much unlike other teams. What's more, they were near tops in sacks, near tops in passes defended and near tops in INTs. Those things matter.

The NY Giants have a superior team.

We have a sorry bunch of prima donna losers. That's what we have. We have a few worthwhile players who bring it and the rest collect checks and shy away from hits or get injured left and right.
  12. OriginalNameGuy

OriginalNameGuy Member

126 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Ugh

Can't count on the Patriots for anything anymore
  13. gmb85

gmb85 Active Member

1,486 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Really? This is wayyyyy worse. Now I have to deal with these stupid New Yorkers at my school everyday. :(
  14. Silverstar

Silverstar Well-Known Member

3,975 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Brady is now 3-2.

Too bad...so sad.
  15. Hostile

Hostile Driver of the Cowboys Bandwagon Zone Supporter

119,170 Messages
    3,295 Likes Received
    Eli got it.
  16. SacredStar

SacredStar Active Member

2,695 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    Yep. I grew up in Wisconsin, and I hate that the Packers and their fans way worse than any NFC East team.
  17. Deep_Freeze

Deep_Freeze Well-Known Member

6,696 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    I wish I could say it will be easier next year, but it will be tougher. If the skins draft a qb, then we got time, but if they pick up a guy like Peyton we are in trouble.

Philly beat us both times, no reason to bring that up. And the giants just won the SB.

There is noway to spin it, bad day for us.
  18. Romo_To_Dez

2,278 Messages
    115 Likes Received

If only he didn't have to play Eli and he might have 5 rings. :laugh2:
  19. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Skins swept the Giants does that make them a better team? Again what makes you think Washington will get a new QB? Peyton will retire before he joined the Deadskins.
  20. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,863 Messages
    592 Likes Received
    I am sick to my stomach.. I dont think I have ever seen a team have every bounce/call go there way

what a joke a 8-8 team wins the SB..why bother playing the season