1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Superbowl ads from years past

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by GTaylor, Jan 28, 2005.

1. GTaylor

GTaylor Gif Dude

1,849 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Terry Tate is one of the all time best.
  3. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It wasn't one of the memorably funny ads, but I got choked up when Budweiser had the Clydesdales kneel in front of the the World Trade Center site... I thought that might have been the single best commercial I ever saw...
  4. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Yes that was a very good one also :usflag:
  5. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,289 Messages
    240 Likes Received
    Does anyone have a link to the Miller Lite Evil Beaver commercial from the late 90s? Probably the funniest commercial I have ever seen.
  6. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,053 Messages
    2,972 Likes Received
    I've never even heard of it.
  7. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,289 Messages
    240 Likes Received
    It was one of those Miller Lite ads by Dick or whatever. I think it was one of the Broncos Super Bowls. Anyway, it was in black and white. Showed this old time family settling in the woods. Then a guy dressed like a beaver showed up and started chewing up anything that was wood. A rocking chair, their house, a guy's peg leg. At one point, he was spinning cookies in their front yard on a dirt bike and the whole time this Evil Beaver song was playing in the background. My description probably makes it sound like the dumbest thing ever....and it may have been.....but it was one of the funniest Super Bowl commercials I have ever seen.