1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: *** T.O. Breaking News CONTINUED ***Out of Hospital

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Reality, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,508 Messages
    889 Likes Received
    I closed the other thread to issue this warning!

Stop attacking other users and stop circumventing the language filter. Read the Forum Guidelines NOW if you have any questions.

Feel free to continue the TO discussion in this thread .. It will be merged with the other thread later.

For reference, the other thread is closed but can be read at:
    http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65004

-Reality
  2. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  3. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,486 Messages
    1,989 Likes Received
    Newy Scruggs just said he talked to Ethridge and she claims that Owens has NOT been released from the hospital, but is doing fine and even wants to play this Sunday.
  4. yohishimer

yohishimer Member

43 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    This wasn't a suicide attempt. If you take prescription medication, then vitamin supplements afterwards (the supplements will act to boost anything in your bloodstream to promote proper cell balance.) So in effect it is like adding hot sauce to a jalepeno.

Just a bad judgement call by TO to take supplements while on prescription drugs. He probably takes supplements daily by routine. I believe it is safe to do so, only AFTER the medication has left. How the police got T.O. to answer any questions is insane to me. He was stoned out of his mind.
  5. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    imagine if he plays on sunday!
  6. cobra

cobra Salty Bastard

3,134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Baker Act is only in Florida. It doesn't apply in Texas.
  7. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,607 Messages
    359 Likes Received
    I wouldn't be surprised if he does play... but I would think it's unlikely with the hand and now this.
  8. JVita17

JVita17 Benched

1,340 Messages
    0 Likes Received

i think he may do it if released today just to shut the haters and media up he feeds on stuff like that
  9. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

11,612 Messages
    633 Likes Received
    I think it's best that he takes the next two games off. No need to rush things, even if he didn't attempt suicide. I don't think anybody can handle this much drama.

YAKUZA
  10. mwj473

mwj473 Member

628 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    As I said in the other thread, Deion is on NFL Network and says he talked to TO and TO is laughing about how this is blown out of proportion. He also said TO will have a press conf within the next hour
  11. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,486 Messages
    1,989 Likes Received
    Can we have a link on this? I asked it in another thread, but what supplements could cause this? About all these guys can take anymore is creatine and glutamine, right?
  12. aznhalf

aznhalf New Member

882 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I would like nothing more to see TO play on Sunday!! Maybe it'll get the media to take it easy next time, probably not though.
  13. Dallas22

Dallas22 New Member

418 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh ok... thanks for that info. I hope that the Deion Sanders statement is true.

Damn, I work the night shift at a local Orlando hospital and now I MUST stay up until 2:30pm EST to hear what the Cowboys say about T.O.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22
  14. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received

would be crazy. I can see how the pressure on this guy could get overwhelming.

Regardless of whatever you think of owens, meaning anyone, you have to hope this is bad reporting and that he is ok. IF he plays football this week or next that is just a bonus.

I really have not heard any media speak of his kids yet and to me this would be the toughest on his kids, especially if they are getting bad second hand info until they talk or talked to him.
  15. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    My sister is undergoing chemo treatments and the doctors told her not to take Vitamin C supplements because it causes an adverse reaction to the chemo.
  16. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    not 2! he will play against philly no matter what
  17. lurkercowboy

lurkercowboy Active Member

4,028 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    My late father, who was a very easy going guy, went to the hospital when he fell and hurt his back. They gave him some pain medication and pretty soon, he took a swing at an orderly and for the next two weeks, he thought he was on a boat. My point is that people can react to medication in strange ways.
  18. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,515 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    Am I the only one now thinking TO may be Bi-polar?

Looking at this "Actions" over the years, it sure seems possible to be.

Hope he's ok.
  19. Dallas22

Dallas22 New Member

418 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can this be confirmed???

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22
  20. Funxva

Funxva Inventor of the Whizzinator

1,685 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Thank You. :) I agree wholeheartedly with this. I endorse this message.