1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: Talkin Cowboys 3/19

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by LatinMind, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    What does that even mean?
  2. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,182 Messages
    5,665 Likes Received
    This is what I've been saying on here for 2 weeks. I don't trust this guy without Marinelli.
  3. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,798 Messages
    1,882 Likes Received
    Im sure a guy like Leon Lett has learned the system by now if Marinelli decides to walk. But i have a feeling Marinelli is in Dallas for few yrs. Its the system that uses Meltons strengths.

Chicago went in a totally different direction this past yr on defense. More traditional 4-3
  4. bkight13

bkight13 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,410 Messages
    703 Likes Received
    Is Ford a 3 down guy? I heard people say they don't like him in the first.

Do you think Smith is big enough to play the WLB in the NFL?
  5. jobberone

jobberone Genetically engineered moderating Orangutan Staff Member

38,317 Messages
    4,211 Likes Received
    I liked your post but his hustle and $5 will get you a decent frappe....maybe.
  6. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,182 Messages
    5,665 Likes Received
    It's not only the system LM, it's the personality and coaching style of Marinelli. Trust me, I went to school with Henry. I know what kind of guy he is. He's not a bad guy or criminal or anything, he just really needs to be pushed constantly. As long as Marinelli is here, he'll be good. Otherwise, if we clean house we need to let him go too.
  7. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,798 Messages
    1,882 Likes Received
    Whos to say lett couldnt? Think fans need to get that whole clean house word out of their system. Jerry is never going to clean house. He will spend every dime he can to win that yr. Wrong or right he's going to spend.
  8. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,798 Messages
    1,882 Likes Received
    Why cant he be a 3 down guy? Why cant he but Donald can? Ford was a 3 down guy in the sec, by far the best conference in college.
  9. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,499 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    Tuitt and Hagemen fit in this league with some huge upside (pun intended) like Brockers/Watts/Poe and other big men who seem to have stepped in from College without missing a beat.....Dee Ford @ 6.2 254 for DE?... better look to Athletic Ealy for 4/3 DE who is 274lbs and 6.4ht..
  10. waving monkey

waving monkey Well-Known Member

2,157 Messages
    813 Likes Received
    It doesn't matter what Dallas does the first blush is to scream foul. I guess it makes the mob feel knowledgeable.
    theSHOW likes this.
  11. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,182 Messages
    5,665 Likes Received
    If we miss the playoffs for a 5th straight year, every coach is being replaced.

Lett could possibly do it but Marinelli is a special personality and motivator.
  12. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    coffee?
    [IMG]
  13. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,766 Messages
    1,657 Likes Received
    they had Zach Martin on Sirius this afternoon and he said he had been ND's emergency center the last 3 years. Did not know that - must mean he practiced at that position but did not play
  14. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,629 Messages
    856 Likes Received
    sounds to me we need to find some competition for Hayden.
  15. manster4ever

manster4ever Active Member

465 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    good recap Latin Mind: the tidbit I liked best was Evans being there at 16, and I REALLY think he will. I'd love to trade down again. Our last two drafts have been better and we need alot of help on our defensive front. I see this as a real option on draft day. Can't wait.
  16. manster4ever

manster4ever Active Member

465 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    Me either...not in love with Weeden but he's a third stringer for now and was cheap. It's been solid overall. Someone has gotten into JJ's ear. Archer claims it's his son. Don't know or care, just hope it continues.
    KDM256 likes this.
  17. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

9,511 Messages
    1,649 Likes Received
    I can see them waiting until the 3rd, get Will Sutton.
  18. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,469 Messages
    955 Likes Received
    Yeah, that is probably the politest way possible of putting it. :)
  19. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,150 Messages
    2,673 Likes Received
    Sounds like Spencer might be done with that knee, they said he was nowhere near being able to play.

Unless its for vet min, no way am I giving Spencer a new contract coming off micro.
  20. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,798 Messages
    1,882 Likes Received
    i didnt know that, IMO he'd be the best option at 16