1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Team hotel @ Baltimore

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CowboyBOOTZ, Oct 10, 2012.

1. CowboyBOOTZ

CowboyBOOTZ New Member

4 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hey...does anyone know the team hotel for the Ravens game? I heard it was was the Hilton Baltimore but I don't know if it's the one near the stadium or the one near the airport. Argh!! Help.
  2. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,204 Messages
    602 Likes Received
    Good question...let's troll the crap out of them
  3. CowboyBOOTZ

CowboyBOOTZ New Member

4 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Not even sure what that means - I'm buying a ticket for the radio show and autographs but not sure which one it is.
  4. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received

If it's the Hilton Baltimore it is the one downtown near the stadium. The other one would have BWI after the name. Of course, that's assuming your source is using the correct name.
  5. CowboyBOOTZ

CowboyBOOTZ New Member

4 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's from Maximum Sports Connection so I'm assuming they're correct. Thanks!
  6. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Active Member

4,092 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    I don't know the name. But it's shaped like a giant dog house.
  7. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,384 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Stalk much ?

Seriously though easy to find out which hotel from my buddy that stalks autographs.

Call and say you need 40 or so rooms. The one that says they are sold out is the one they are at. During the regular season, at a game with a good fanbase. He says, don't waste your time with the crappy places around B'more. haha. Plenty of those.
  8. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,722 Messages
    1,061 Likes Received
    I would have to guess it is the Hilton in the city which is literally 2 miles from the stadium.
  9. CowboyBOOTZ

CowboyBOOTZ New Member

4 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I wouldn't call it 'stalking'. It's not like you're not allowed to go to the hotel and see them etc... First time we did it, I was just a little kid, I saw Landry, Randy White, Danny White, Tony Dorsett, Everson Walls etc... I don't chase them. If they come up to sign an autograph and/or take a pic - cool but if not, I think them knowing that they have a fan base in another state might feel good. Either way, I will be there with my 2 year old! Thanks for the info.:starspin
  10. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received

No, it is literally 2 blocks from the stadium.
  11. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,722 Messages
    1,061 Likes Received
    I think 2 blocks is a little off... I honestly couldn't remember the exact distance though. I would guess approx. 1 mile..
  12. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Yeah, I was thinking Camden Yards. The walk to M&T is a little farther.