1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Tebow not in Jacksonville's plans...

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Risen Star, Jan 11, 2013.

1. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,661 Messages
    422 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

Going forward?

Your Qb's knee bent sideways.

Its his second major knee surgery as a 22 year old who's game depends on throwing a little and running a lot.

You redskin clowns are in big trouble
  2. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,239 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Seeing that it only took 100 passing yards to put up 28 points in the last game of the season with a 40% Griff, I think we'll be ok. :)

But really, Y u so mad?

Redskins 28 Cowboys 18
  3. zrinkill

32,661 Messages
    422 Likes Received
    Not .....

Those games mean much more to the redskins than they do to us.

Being the little sister to the real dominate team in the division does that to a fan base.

When you boys are looking for another QB in 2 years after his 3rd knee surgery, I will put the link up to this thread for ya.
  4. SkinsHokieFan

2,239 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Of course division title games don't mean much to you in the Romo era, you lose them all. So I can see why you'd be so mad.

Your boy Risen Star is saying that RG3 was carried to victory by the run game.

Thats cool by me. It is nice to have a dominant running game.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,374 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    On a serious note, congrats on the win and the division this year.

But in my honest opinion, it was an aberration.

I don't even favor the Skins in the NFC East next year. IMO, I still think the best team in the NFC East is the NY Giants.

What you will find next year is that the "innovation" you had this year on offense will be figured out by opposing DCs. That's what happens in the league.

I am not trying to take anything away from your victories this year. You guys deserved them.

But again, imo, don't be surprised if in 2013 suddenly the running game (including RGIII) isn't as dominant. It will be schemed against.
  6. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I still can not believe he was drafted in the first round I still do not know what they where thinking. I mean I am in no way a football expert but even this guy knew Tebow skill set was not something that works in the NFL.

It was ridiculous and was McDaniels trying to prove he was smarter than everyone else.
  7. NickZepp

NickZepp Well-Known Member

2,481 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    I'm not sure if Tebow was a first round QB but he might be athletic enough to be a good NFL player. I don't get why someone doesn't put him in some sort of TE or FB type role.
  8. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

19,804 Messages
    5,327 Likes Received
    Not mad at all. Accurately telling you what happened.

Emmitt Smith produced. This would be like me bragging about Emmitt after we beat you and he put up 20 yards rushing and a catch for 4 yards.

The truth is Griffin sucked the last two games. Not average. Not below average. He sucked. Worse than Romo has ever done in back to back games. Truth.

The truth is Tony Romo is incapable of having a game like that and being credited for it. It has never happened. It will never happen. But all Griffin has to do is strap on his helmet and he's got half the country in awe.

One more truth. And you'll never believe this but it's true. I would trade away my first round pick this year to avoid having Griffin as my QB. I want no parts of him. His type of QB has never won anything in the league. Give me the guy who makes plays within the pocket. Like the best QB to come out of that class, Andrew Luck.

I'm sure you'll dismiss that as a Cowboys fan dogging a Redskins but the.....truth....is I said it long before you made the trade up for him.
  9. SkinsHokieFan

2,239 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    You are still mad.

I think you are a smart guy but your reading comprehnsion was a bit off. When referencing Emmit Smith I was talking about Alfred Morris' performance in the NFC East title game, which was historic.

No running back has ever rushed for 200 yards and 3 TDs against the Cowboys. And if he were to do that every game vs the Cowboys and got a win, I would take it.

Oh, you are so mad.

The truth is Tony Romo sucked in DC with 3 terrible INTs and the truth is Griffin did what he was supposed to do on December 30th and not lose the game. You would much rather have taken the W then Romo's 3 INT's right?

Or do you just love pretty stats? Because RG3 had those on Thanksgiving, the game you like to pretend never happened.

If RG3 can't duplicate his Thanksgiving day performance (300+ yards and 4 TD passes including a beautiful back shoulder perfectly accurate TD pass to Sanatana Moss (those stick throws you love to talk about) and a perfectly accurate deep ball thrown in the air 62 yards down field, well I'll just have to settle for Alfred Morris running for 200 yards and 3 TDs.

In both cases the results were the same: Redskins wins.

And that my friend is all that matters.
  10. zrinkill

32,661 Messages
    422 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  11. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

3,374 Messages
    191 Likes Received

It reminded me of when Maurice Claurett was drafted as the first pick in the third round by the Broncos, I just sat there thinking, "what?what?".
  12. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

6,385 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    Tebow will be CFL bound