1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Ted Kennedy asks Massachusetts to prepare for his succession

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Rogah, Aug 19, 2009.

1. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Drink up brother.
  2. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Artie,

I'm humbled and honored that he mentioned you and I in the same sentence. It's a priveledge to stand arm-n-arm with you sir in the disdain of an idiot.
  3. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    The honor and priviledge is mine.
    We have to add to the idiot list.
    The possibilities?
    Endless.
  4. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, I'm not a hypocrite.

This guy Kennedy...................a complete *******. No redeeming qualities whatsover with this guy.

It's OK for him to completely obliterate and slander Bork and lie his *** off in public trying to destroy another decent human being. All to cover his political ***. It's OK for him to be totally responsible for the death of MaryJo Kopetchne, and then run for cover under the "family" crest.

This uber-rich son-of-a-*****, it's OK for HIM to spend his bull**** career telling you and I to pay more taxes and GIVE, GIVE, GIVE..............all the while livingi it up in Martha's Vinyard in the lap of luxury his old man provided by running illegal liquor.

The only GOOD Kennedy is a DEAD Kennedy. Bush reached out to this bag of puss, and all he did was spit in his face. This guy is a political whore and slut, and like I said earlier..................the day he's worm-food, the world will the better for it.
  5. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I dare anyone to contest this.
  6. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh, it's coming. "Lewpac, I thought you were a Christian".

"Lewpac, where's your compassion"
    "Lewpac, How COULD YOU??"
    "Lewpac, have a little dignity"
    "Lewpac, how low can you go?"

I'm only going as low, and being as compassionate as Ted (Hic-up) Kennedy was in his politics.

Even though he was wrong about EVERYTHING he believed and stood for, this guy took the gloves off and went all "gutter" at every possible occasion. Up to and including total destruction and even death to those he opposed or to survive politically.

Now that he's on his death bed, we're all supposed to afford him an amount of civility and compassion that he showed NO ONE in his life, huh?

Where were all of you "give the guy a break" folks the last 40 years when this guy thought nothing of going for the juggular, employing his "scorched earth" vendetta against anyone who was to the right of his insane uber-left agenda. This guy thought NOTHING of totally destroying his political enemies lives and fortunes. But, WE'RE SUPPOSED to "play nice" now that this vermin is finally going to rid the planet of his vile presence?

Screw him. And his family. Drop dead already, so we can get the unnecessary uber-lib "celebration of life" over with already. Meantime, I'll be celbrating his death.................
  7. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,731 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    I agree with your first idea. See, we can come together and bridge the gap between the conservatives and moderates.
  8. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,917 Messages
    487 Likes Received
    It's one thing not to say anything nice about him because you never liked him and another to say you want him dead and will celebrate his death.

You claim to be majorly anti-choice and abortion is murder, a real christian who believes in the bible, a literalist and doesn't the Bible stand for preserving life and that all life is precious?
  9. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have to "come out" and divulge something here..............

I'm a personal and close friend with a member of the Kopetchne family. I was in this guys wedding. So I admit that my posts here are a little over-the-top.

I CAN TELL YOU this much...............that my offerings with regards to this thread? It's pretty much the default position around the Kopetchne BBQ......
  10. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,731 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Hey chicken poop, where have you been? Where in the hell is my tax credit to help me pay for my employees for health care? I challenged you to a debate and you ran away. Chump.

Again my apologies to the board. This is the same goofball that insisted his poor health would be helped with Obama care and was pissed when I called him on his BS.
  11. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Your TOTALLY off the wall here...........

I NEVER claimed to be "anti-choice and abortion is murder" bull****. Don't you EVER AGAIN lump me in with what you THINK a Christian is.

Just to make my point, **** YOU!!! There, is that "christian" enough for you? Take your "every christian" thinks this or that bull**** and shove it up your ***..................

I ain't your "christian" whipping boy cuz. Blow it out your ***. You couldn't pick a true "christian" out your own ***, so I'm not interested in what your definition of a "christian" is anyway.

All that being put to rest, I DO know what a PART OF THE PROBLEM is, and Ted Kennedy is the poster-child for that. Since you're so interested in Jesus Christ, it won't cost Christ a DAMN THING if Ted Kennedy drops dead. Because he never did a damn thing for Christ in his lifetime. Everything he did or said was to work against Christ.

SO, **** TED KENNEDY!!! Christian enough for ya'?????
  12. CanadianCowboysFan

15,917 Messages
    487 Likes Received
    did you not take your meds today?
  13. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament...

29,299 Messages
    508 Likes Received
    He deserves no legacy outside of the fact we thwarted prosecution because he is rich white trash...

His only legacy is the fact he is a Kennedy... and that shouldn't be an honor...

The Kennedy's are pure trash...
  14. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    NO meds necessary..............

You're another one. Go pound sand where the Sun don't shine too..........

The chutzpah and the gall of all of these agnostic and atheist idiots, coming around here trying to define what it is to be a beliver.

Not iterested. Go back to the hell and pit you crawled out from under.

Bottom line: Kennedy is a Catholic imbusile who knows NOTHING about what true Charity is all about. It astounds me that a man can live for over 70 years and be such a complete idiot about matters of life and living. It DOES NOT surprise me about the amount of complete DUFUS'S that somehow are attracted to this forum.

The internet allows for such foolishness.................

Just go smoke your pot and vote for Umbabba. Leave the REAL LIFE issues to us.. Your bothering me........................
  15. CanadianCowboysFan

15,917 Messages
    487 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

I have no use for the Kennedys either. This is a family that made money running booze in the 1920s were allegedly involved in killing Marilyn Monroe, had mob connections, lobotomized their ******** daughter et al.

Yet how anyone can say they will celebrate his death and then still claim to be a God fearing Christian is beyond me.
  16. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Correct. At least you admit that it's "beyond you". And that ideed it is.....Way beyond you.

BTW, I don't "fear God", and I'm not what YOU think a Christian is. You aint big enough to define "Christian".

I'll reiteriate,..............Ted Kennedy dead? Good. Go to hell with your two brothers. Christian enough for ya???
  17. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Because we are not God we are human and not perfect and have flaws then again if you read the old testament it reads more like a soap sometimes.
  18. CanadianCowboysFan

15,917 Messages
    487 Likes Received
    yes it does so I skip over the stuff in there and go to the New Testament.

I just cannot believe someone can actually want someone like Ted Kennedy dead. Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot I can see but Ted Kennedy?
  19. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Well-Known Member

4,416 Messages
    193 Likes Received
    I hope when he get's to where he's going Mary Jo is waiting for him and kicks him right in the nads. Then turns around and get's on the elevator for her trip back upstairs.
  20. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Backwoods Sexy Staff Member

63,523 Messages
    7,168 Likes Received
    Gentlemen.

Everyone has been told multiple times not to bring religion into the forum.

I even deleted a few posts yesterday without infractions yet even with that freebie and mutliple warnings people seem to want to continue doing things they know will get them in trouble.

Please notice two people have been banned in this thread.

No more freebies on this rule since people have been warned time and time again.

Closed.