1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Terrance Williams is going to go off

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by lqmac1, Sep 28, 2013.

1. kevm3

kevm3 Well-Known Member

1,049 Messages
    599 Likes Received
    Also, when was the last time we took a shot down the field? I see Romo doing all of this shuffling around and he throws it for a 5 yard pass to Witten. You would think that he'd have someone down field to make a big play, but it rarely happens. It's dink and dunk, dink and dunk, dink and dunk. This might be Callahan's doing, but whoever it is, it's wearisome to watch.
  2. ejwilson1984

ejwilson1984 Active Member

220 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    Of course he's better. He was the projected top WR in college until he got hurt
  3. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,762 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Even without the fumble, I'm upset with him thus far. Drops like the ones he has are unforgivable for an NFL receiver
  4. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

4,900 Messages
    983 Likes Received
    he went off alright
  5. Tobal

Tobal Well-Known Member

2,011 Messages
    86 Likes Received
    I think the defense is more to blame today. They got rolled.
  6. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,342 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    Yup and we still could have had him in the 3rd round but went with Williams instead
  7. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,920 Messages
    1,375 Likes Received
    Williams is a bonehead. That was just a flat out stupid move by him late in the game. He had no shot of reaching for that TD. Just plain stupid.
    Chappy and lane like this.
  8. ejwilson1984

ejwilson1984 Active Member

220 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    A shame.
  9. ftghb

ftghb Active Member

157 Messages
    82 Likes Received
    i can only assume the chargers played pressman with a safety over the top every time on dez. Otherwise, that's inexcusable.
  10. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,649 Messages
    5,559 Likes Received
    While TWill made a rookie mistake, the problem was the Cowboys called the wrong play. With 2nd down and 3rd down ahead of them you always throw the ball into the end zone not the field of play. We needed a touchdown and even if TWill had not fumbled the clock would have continued to run burning up more time we needed for our next possession. Very frustrated with TWill but that wasn't the first mistake made on the play. We need to be smarter than that.
    CowboysYanksLakers likes this.
  11. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

12,062 Messages
    1,257 Likes Received
    Just another one of those threads that backfired. It seems like every week we have at least one thread that becomes regrettable. Anytime someone has a feeling the team or a player is going to have a great day it's usually the kiss of death.
    CowboysYanksLakers likes this.
  12. JBell523

JBell523 That's my Quarterback

3,350 Messages
    584 Likes Received
    He's terrible.

I hated how he caught several passes with his body in his highlight clips, and now we all see why he tried to catch it with his body so much at Baylor.

It's because his hands suck.

Quincy Morgan reincarnated.
  13. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

6,714 Messages
    733 Likes Received
    Bad things happen when we rely on Rookie Williams end of games.
    Chappy likes this.
  14. Sonny Koufax

Sonny Koufax Member

238 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    I'm not sure, but I think you and the rest of the people bashing Williams are idiots!
    He's a rookie and he's gonna make rookie mistakes. I think he played well today. Lord knows
    Miles and Dez drop passes as well.
    The kid made a mistake and he'll only get better. T. Williams is NOT the reason we lost today.
    sheesh!
  15. Sonny Koufax

Sonny Koufax Member

238 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Oh, and didn't Jason Witten have a huge drop today? The one where Weddle had his back to the ball and it
    hit Witten in the chest?
  16. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,141 Messages
    482 Likes Received
    Man enough of the Williams bashing! The kid has the goods, he's a rookie and these are growing pains.
    REDVOLUTION likes this.
  17. kevm3

kevm3 Well-Known Member

1,049 Messages
    599 Likes Received
    Williams will be a quality receiver, but the problem is offensive management. He has no business being in the situations that he is put in. When you have experienced guys, you don't feature rookies in the red zone at the end of games. You put in more reliable guys.