1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Terrance Williams

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Aikbach, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Aikbach

Aikbach Well-Known Member

9,722 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    I'm a Baylor fan so I watch this kid every week, and he just broke Kendell Wright's all time receiving record with the team. Guy is a sure fire top 15 pick I believe, top 20 at worst. Might be the best available player if Dallas picks in the middle of the pack as it now appears will likely happen.

Would love to see him in Dallas and hate to see him reunited with RG3 in Washington, though they would have to trade back into round one.

He is one of the 3 finalists for the Biletnikoff Award.
  2. Aikbach

Aikbach Well-Known Member

9,722 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    Quietly on pace to be the second wideout in NCAA history to eclipse 2,000 yards receiving. Much unheralded talent, his team's 6-5 record has prevented larger accolades.

Interesting he's only Baylor's second AFCA All-American of the last decade, not even RGIII or Kendell Wright achieved that which surprised me.

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/112812aaa.html

[IMG]
  3. Nunez21

Nunez21 Active Member

268 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    We need WR help, I don't think Austin is going to be here much longer.
  4. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,423 Messages
    1,297 Likes Received
    Say again: If a skill guy they like is there in round 2 or 3 and they have him highly graded like a round one value, they will take him.
  5. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,335 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    Yes, baylor guys have been doing good in the nfl now. He is a great route runner with good size and food speed. I will take him late first in a trade back if he is BPA