1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Texans Picks... #1, #33, #65, #98,#170,#251

Discussion in 'Draft Day Zone' started by Hostile, Apr 18, 2006.

1. TLW47

TLW47 New Member

603 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Then that would beg the question of why they're still crowing about it 4 years later?:rolleyes:
  2. HTownCowboysFan

HTownCowboysFan New Member

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Exactly -- in 2002. Yet, Texan fan still hangs his hat on that. Thank you again for making my point for me. :starspin

:lombardi:
  3. HTownCowboysFan

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You sir, are very smart. :hammer:
  4. TLW47

TLW47 New Member

603 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Thanks for the compliment. I'm one of the girls here though.
  5. HTownCowboysFan

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received

My bad, ma'am. :starspin
  6. TLW47

TLW47 New Member

603 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No problem. There is no way you'd know by my screen name and of course I'm a woman and couldn't resist correcting a man. It's one of our favorite things to do! :)
  7. HTownCowboysFan

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Cheers ^ . I see my friend hasn't been back -- the truth hurts sometimes. ;)
  8. TLW47

TLW47 New Member

603 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have a friend that likes the Texans and mentioned to me that he liked to post at a Texan site and come on over and jaw with them for awhile.

Well guess what? I went there and Overalls is there. Same stuff as here.

Intelligent stimulating conversation that mainly consists of "Dallas sucks" and "the Cowboys are moving to LA".:eek:

Crap like that.

Thread after thread with that type of stuff.:confused:

I'd like to like the Texans but just can't. :starspin

Like I said they prefer to beat the Cowboys for that one victory rather than beat the Colts who they must beat to get anywhere. Go figure.
  9. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,424 Messages
    4,382 Likes Received
    Was it the Texans official messageboard? or is there another one?
  10. TLW47

TLW47 New Member

603 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't think it's their official messageboard but another.

I think it's called "Texan Talk" or something like that.
  11. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,424 Messages
    4,382 Likes Received
    Oh I see. I usually troll the official board. It's not bad. I don't post, but the few times I've been on, it seems about like this one. Very Texans and AFC-South centered. W/the occasional, "I hate all-things Cowboys" :p:
  12. TLW47

TLW47 New Member

603 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Don't waste your time.

Their Cowboy hate is deep and the best most of them can come up with is "Cowboys suck" or "Isn't Dallas a part of Oklahoma".

You've heard it before, it sucked when you heard it then and it still sucks now.

Best to stay around folks here that have higher IQ's than their shoe sizes.

I don't have any idea what I was thinking even looking at the site. Brain fart for sure that day.
  13. Overalls

Overalls Benched

108 Messages
    0 Likes Received

1) I have never said Dallas sucks in a thread. It's weak smack and I don't use the term in my speech.

2) The Cowboys are moving to California thread was from a couple of years ago when the Cowboys moved their training camp to California. They did actually move to California so what's your point?

So if you would like to restate yourself without the lies and misleading statements please feel free to.
  14. TLW47

TLW47 New Member

603 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Actually the Cowboys have trained on and off for years in California. Going way back to the Landry early years so the Cowboys moving to LA is a thread you contributed to and I'll leave it at that. I did see that.

I never said you personally said "Dallas sucks" and I'm not going back to that board.

When I saw the type of talk that goes on there I knew right away it wasn't for me.

And to be completely honest Overalls when you come here you really never do want to talk football in any depth.

The majority of your posts consist of smack which pretty much indicates to me that that's your thrill in posting here.

If I bothered you it wasn't my intent but hey talk some real football and quit with the 19-10 crap and all the other stuff you bring and maybe people will take you seriously.

And lastly if you hate the Cowboys and all they are and all they represent here's a clue.

Quit posting and going to a Cowboys board.
  15. Overalls

Overalls Benched

108 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I believe you started the smack talk, in this post, with this comment. I only replied after you made a negative remark about my team. So if you will, you started it.
  16. Overalls

Overalls Benched

108 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Then it was amped up by this post by one of YOUR fellow coyboy fans.
  17. TLW47

TLW47 New Member

603 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yea that's really "smack" talk by saying the Texans blew a draft choice.

Yea I'm really smacking you around and the Texans by saying that.
  18. HTownCowboysFan

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Blowing the Bush pick is an opinion -- shared by many.

Everything else re: "Texan Fan's" and Houston in general is fact. You know everything I said is true. Never did I insult you personally. You just didn't like to hear the truth.

Your only rebutt to that was "attempting" to insult me with "gay" talk -- which of course shows you are a homophobe and probably 13 years old.

:starspin