1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Texas born Indianapolis Colts players ready for Cowboys

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Dec 1, 2010.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,138 Messages
    6,919 Likes Received
    Eight Indianapolis Colts were born in Texas, which for some meant a childhood devotion to Sunday's Lucas Oil Stadium visitors, the Dallas Cowboys.

"I was a big Cowboys fan," said running back Joseph Addai, who is from Houston. "When I was young, it was Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith, so I was a big fan."

Long snapper Justin Snow, from Abilene, Texas, said many of his family members and friends are still Cowboys fans.

"Being from Texas in the '90s, they had a phenomenal team. The Cowboys were the team, America's Team," Snow said. "My dad, you never know who he's rooting for or against, the Cowboys or the Colts. Obviously he's with the Colts this week. But any time the Cowboys are playing bad, he's upset and turns the TV off. Still to this day. I'm like, 'Dad, your team is the Colts now. You don't have to be so upset.'

Read more: http://www.indystar.com/article/201...boys?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|IndyStar.com|s
  2. ETex

ETex Member

722 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    :lmao2:
  3. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Well-Known Member

4,448 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    This means that Addai will run for 500 yards against the Cowboys, and follow it up with 10 yards a game for the rest of the season.

Typical.

:laugh2: