1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Thanks for banning my idiot brother, STEELAMANIA!

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by yohishimer, Dec 6, 2008.

1. yohishimer

yohishimer Member

43 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Okay, first of all I had no idea my brother (who is a Steeler fan since 78) was going to come into this forum. I apologize for that. It all started when we looked at the NFL schedule for 2008 back in April or May. I have been waiting for a regular season match up since Testaverde gave them the game last time. I don't know how it happened but my Dad raised us up on the Cowboys but my brother (Steelamania) always liked the Steelers.

And get this- We are identical twins!

Well, anyway, after the Steelers beat New England, I told him I was going to invade a Steeler message board and talk trash. I never did because I was actually kidding with him. Around Tuesday he said he got on a Cowboy message board and was talking smack and etc. He knew I had the COWBOYZONE site saved as a favorite on my browser. I told him he got the idea from me. I never thought he would have the gall to come in my favorite site and talk trash. He got banned for disrespecting the Cowboy name (Cowbores). I hear that crap 24/7 this week.

Yesterday he came home laughing about how he was "BANNED" from Cowboyszone. It was like a monumentous achievement in his eyes. I love my brother to death but I wish I could ban him from our house this week. :bang2:
  2. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,895 Messages
    2,702 Likes Received
    My condolences that you have to deal with that. He'd have been fine if he'd have stuck to football and left the 7th grade insults alone. That's a quick indicator to us that someone is not here to talk football and we usually don't take much time in dispatching them.
  3. diekrazy

diekrazy Member

134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I feel your pain...my brother too is a steeler fan. The rest of my family are Cowboy fans. Last Thanksgiving we were taking family pictures and he was in his steeler jersey and I was in my Cowboy jersey and we took a picture choking each other...lol.
    He is my older brother and he has a son who is a bronco fan so he is now getting some payback.
  4. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Well-Known Member

4,379 Messages
    240 Likes Received
    How do we know he's not using your username? Just sayin'...
  5. yohishimer

yohishimer Member

43 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    He doesn't have my password. I clear the browsing data from the cache to make sure nobody can log on to my account here.
  6. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,895 Messages
    2,702 Likes Received
    Cowboys don't lie. His brother is the one you shouldn't trust.
  7. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    You know what they say, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family.

;)
  8. Route 66

Route 66 Active Member

3,310 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Don't worry, your brother won't be the same after receiving Hos' "Toodles".
  9. jobberone

jobberone Genetically engineered moderating Orangutan Staff Member

38,299 Messages
    4,204 Likes Received
    Welcome. Hope your stay here is friendly and Cowboy.
  10. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    You can't be identical twins cause only one of you has any brains. The embryo musta split after the brains were formed and you got them.
  11. jobberone

jobberone Genetically engineered moderating Orangutan Staff Member

38,299 Messages
    4,204 Likes Received
    Sorry but I believe you're the same person. But I like this side of you much more. Enjoy your stay.
  12. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,812 Messages
    1,086 Likes Received
    This is hilarious. :laugh2:

:welcome: yohishimer
  13. Thick 'N Hearty

Thick 'N Hearty Active Member

2,359 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Could be worse. He could be a Deadskin, Iggles or Gints fan.
  14. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    I feel ya bratha!!! My brother is a Foreskin fan who use to be on this site all the time as "redskin1" but he's real quiet these days as his BUMS keep gettin their arse whupped at home. They started out 6-2 with him talkin big noise, now the wheels have come off that cart and he's as quiet as a church mouse.:laugh2: I'm sure he still reads the site tho, he just stays hidden, like his team does on sundays... I know you see this redskin1, MERRY XMAS to you my brother.. :D
  15. jackrussell

jackrussell Last of the Duke Street Kings

4,162 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So you're obviously the one that lived.
  16. DanTanna

DanTanna Original Zone Member Zone Supporter

2,241 Messages
    271 Likes Received
  17. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

9,563 Messages
    1,314 Likes Received
    Was it Testaverde who gave them the win in 2004 or was it Richie Anderson's helmet? :D
  18. roughneck266

roughneck266 Well-Known Member

2,199 Messages
    189 Likes Received
    I take it he is the EVIL twin?
  19. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    you can smother them though

with love
  20. TwentyOne