1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Thanks for being a punk Roughnecks!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by TruBlueCowboy, Sep 12, 2004.

1. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You dropped all your players in the Cowboys Zone Fantasy Football league and ruined the entire league! Were you doing this b*tch move because you drafted Ricky Williams? You knew the risks of joining a FF league b4 we had a chance to see the preseason injuries/retirements. You should have taken his retirement like a man instead of punking out and waiving all your players thus upsetting the balance of the league. Thanks for ruining the league Roughnecks! B*tch!
  2. cowboyfaninkc

cowboyfaninkc New Member

46 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If he needs to be replaced to maintain the balence of the league let me know.
  3. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, TheKey is the Commish, but I don't think anyone can replace a FF team in those Yahoo leagues. Seems that you're stuck with the original teams and members. :( Besides, one or two teams already signed most of his prime cuts. Oh well. :eek:
  4. jcollins28

jcollins28 Active Member

1,508 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Yeah it sucks like I said that is the problem with free leagues. To many people quite or do stupid stuff like this jackhole.
  5. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,112 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I aint quittin, but I would if it didn't ruin the league. I guess I just have to concede last place...stupid preranked draft...
  6. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks for ruining the league even more Roughneck. You quit the league but then decide to come back and trade away your remaining two star players (Steve McNair and Torry Holt) for two scrubs. (Including Holt for an injured Charles Rogers!) The Commish stopped one of the trades but the other went through. This league is ruined.
  7. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    This league is bush league anyways. It was nice of him to change the starting positions AFTER the draft and now he's 2-0.....I wonder why!!!!!!!!

If he's going allow the other trade my trade should be allowed also.
  8. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, the way I figure it is you got caught cheating and he didn't. LOL You're trying to trade Ken Dorsey for Steve McNair?! How is that fair to the rest of us? :eek:

Bah... the league is a cluster f*ck now anyways. You're right that the last minute position amount changes didn't get us off to a good start. And Dallas Titans and RoyWillis got all of Rouchneck's good players that he waived. CowboysFan02 also now has Torry Holt in place of Charles Rogers, who was out for the year.

This was my first year to try Fantasy Football and I'm going to take Jcollins recommendation next year and try out a pay league. I think peeps will take it more seriously if money is on the line. BTW, does TheKey even post here anymore? He's the commish and I don't think I've seen him post here in a while. :confused:
  9. CowboysFan02

CowboysFan02 Degree or Bust

810 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    1st Exactly

2nd I will agree to drop Holt, but I would suggest if you have a former Roughneck player to do the same then. If this is agred upon then I will drop Holt in the interst of fainess. And his former players should then be off-limits.
  10. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I believe Dallas Titans and RoyWillis have them all. But the problem is someone has probably claimed the players they waived in order to pick up Roughneck's players. The league is screwed. :(

And BTW, regarding the starter amount changes after the draft, this is what I believe happened: He changed it to less starters after the draft, and then when called out about it, he changed it back to the original positional structure that had been in place before the draft which allowed more starters. So he never changed it to something that would help him cheat. He changed it back to the original starter amount which is what everyone should have been drafting for. If I'm wrong, correct me, but it sounds like you guys are trying to justify your own cheating. The main reason TheKey is 2-0 is because one of his games was against Roughneck who had a grand total of 18 points with only two starters left.
  11. CowboysFan02

CowboysFan02 Degree or Bust

810 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think you may be right, wasnt it you that called him on it? But my offer stands if you guys think it will improve the league I will drop Holt witht he clause that he is thereafter untouchable.

In related news anyone have a WR on the trading block?
  12. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes, it was me who called him out on it. What this league needs is a stronger commish. *grumble* *grumble* LOL I honestly don't care if you keep Holt or don't, the league was already ruined once Roughneck decided to quit on us. :(